Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What?What about this enrollment confirmation form?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What?What about this enrollment confirmation form?
Are we done after we paid the deposit or is there an enrollment confirmation form to fill out? Have heard anything from them since u paid the deposit? I haven't .What?
Wow, plz keep us updated if u hear anything from them.I don't think there is a form but I may be wrong. No I haven't heard anything yet. Someone told me it took a week before they got the confirmation email.
same here.I just received my interview date! Is anyone else interviewing on March 21st?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.