Belmont C/o 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yep I was the one from Louisville. Hopefully I'll be seeing you again next year.

Members don't see this ad.

Still nobody else got a call from Belmont?
Nope not yet. I guess we have to wait until Friday... They said they'll let us know the results by end of this week so let's wait few more days.

Members don't see this ad :)
So weak. It takes 30 seconds to make a phone call. Why could they not call everyone on one day?

I got the call about an hour ago followed up by an email. We have until November 18th to pay the deposit so that gives us a lot of time to weigh our options!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the acceptance email as well. Congats to everyone.

I'm really glad everything went so well for everyone! Like I said before, I really enjoyed our interview group! I am looking forward to working with all of you!

Anyone interviewing on November 21st? If so, see you there! :)

Pharmerjohn: I was just invited today to interview on November 21st! You seem very nice based on your response to a thread I posted recently, so I look forward to meeting you. I read on another thread that people have stayed at the Holiday Inn before their interviews here, but does anyone recommend other hotels as well? This might be a silly question, but should I rent a car or take taxis? Which airline would be the cheapest? :)

Congrats on your interview invite, and thanks for the sweet compliment! :) It'll be awesome to meet you as well! I haven't booked my hotels yet, but I will probably stay at the cheapest one possible or maybe even sleep at the airport overnight. I'm still deciding on that... Also, I think it's cheaper to take a cab or use public transportantion to get from the airport to the school, so I will probably be doing that as well. As for airlines, it seems that Delta has the cheapest fares. Try checking Travelocity... Depending where you're coming from, you can get a really good price for roundtrip. Good luck! :)

They also send you a link to local hotel accommodations once you get the interview confirmation e-mail. I believe that's the same link that you're referring to on their website. Yep, definitely mention the school and try to get the most discount possible. :D

Were you able to find out which hotel is the cheapest? :)

Sorry, I was at work so I wasn't able to respond or look up hotels yet. However, I'm seriously considering sleeping at the airport to save money. :D If I change my mind and end up booking a hotel, then I'll post here and let you know what I find is cheapest... Regardless, I'll finalize my decision by next weekend at the latest and will keep you posted. :)

I've never been to Nashville, so I can't say much. However, $76.50 is not bad... Thanks for the info. :)

well, I see some conversations about hotels in Nashville. Even though it's not like Gotham city in Batman, staying at the safe place is quite important too. check city-data.com and see Nashville. You will see where crime rates are lower than other. I enjoyed my stay at Nashville.

well, I see some conversations about hotels in Nashville. Even though it's not like Gotham city in Batman, staying at the safe place is quite important too. check city-data.com and see Nashville. You will see where crime rates are lower than other. I enjoyed my stay at Nashville.

haha you're hilarious, bro! And thanks for the info.

Hey y'all! I paid yesterday. I am in. I'm going. I'm done! I can't wait to see you all there!

@PharmGirl2018 how was your interview? I just submitted my PharmCAS last week and got interview invite for 1/9 today. I feel like I am so behind compared to everyone @_@

Ouch. The part where you said it was "hard to be waitlisted" didn't feel good when I read it :( My GPA and PCAT aren't the best. Overall is 2.83, science is 2.52, composite is 57.
Yeah I have to agree that was kind of rude that guy said that...hang in there, what's meant to happen will happen! :)

Ouch. The part where you said it was "hard to be waitlisted" didn't feel good when I read it :( My GPA and PCAT aren't the best. Overall is 2.83, science is 2.52, composite is 57.
sorry i didn't mean to be rude at all. I said that part cause Belmont faculty members were extremely nice to everyone. You still will have a great chance IMO. Hope you didn't get offended too much from my immature word.

Hey y'all! I paid yesterday. I am in. I'm going. I'm done! I can't wait to see you all there!

I paid the online deposit last night, didn't hear anything from them since. Are we supposed to get a confirmation email after we pay the deposit online ? I will be out of country until march, so I'm a little bit concerned.

I paid the online deposit last night, didn't hear anything from them since. Are we supposed to get a confirmation email after we pay the deposit online ? I will be out of country until march, so I'm a little bit concerned.
I paid today and didn't get a confirmation email either.