You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Belmont C/o 2018
Started by kacivil
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Still nobody else got a call from Belmont?
Nope not yet. I guess we have to wait until Friday... They said they'll let us know the results by end of this week so let's wait few more days.Still nobody else got a call from Belmont?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm done waitiiiiing!!!!
Lol I'm losing my cool
Lol I'm losing my cool
Me too! I am struggling so hard to stay friendly with my patients today.
So weak. It takes 30 seconds to make a phone call. Why could they not call everyone on one day?
I'm done waitiiiiing!!!!
Me too! I am struggling so hard to stay friendly with my patients today.
Ok it seems like it's gonna be either tomm or friday. I'm going to grab some beer with my buddy to cool myself down. Lol cheers!
congrat to u all, deposit deadline is 18th Nov. so I have plenty of time too 🙂
So freaking happy!!!
I GOT ACCEPTED TOO!!!!

I GOT AN E-MAIL!! Guess they are informing the student via phone or e-mail!! Anyways, PARTY TIME!!!



dang so apparently all SDN members for Belmont got accepted 😉
Just got the acceptance email as well. Congats to everyone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the acceptance email as well. Congats to everyone.
Congrats!!!!
Anyone interviewing on November 21st? If so, see you there! 🙂
Anyone interviewing on November 21st? If so, see you there! 🙂
You're everywhere pharmerjohn! Maybe I will run into during one of these days.
You're everywhere pharmerjohn! Maybe I will run into during one of these days.
That would be awesome! It's always a pleasure to meet an SNDer! 🙂
Deleted.
Last edited:
Pharmerjohn: I was just invited today to interview on November 21st! You seem very nice based on your response to a thread I posted recently, so I look forward to meeting you. I read on another thread that people have stayed at the Holiday Inn before their interviews here, but does anyone recommend other hotels as well? This might be a silly question, but should I rent a car or take taxis? Which airline would be the cheapest? 🙂
Congrats on your interview invite, and thanks for the sweet compliment! 🙂 It'll be awesome to meet you as well! I haven't booked my hotels yet, but I will probably stay at the cheapest one possible or maybe even sleep at the airport overnight. I'm still deciding on that... Also, I think it's cheaper to take a cab or use public transportantion to get from the airport to the school, so I will probably be doing that as well. As for airlines, it seems that Delta has the cheapest fares. Try checking Travelocity... Depending where you're coming from, you can get a really good price for roundtrip. Good luck! 🙂
Deleted.
Last edited:
They also send you a link to local hotel accommodations once you get the interview confirmation e-mail. I believe that's the same link that you're referring to on their website. Yep, definitely mention the school and try to get the most discount possible. 😀
Deleted.
Last edited:
Were you able to find out which hotel is the cheapest? 🙂
Sorry, I was at work so I wasn't able to respond or look up hotels yet. However, I'm seriously considering sleeping at the airport to save money. 😀 If I change my mind and end up booking a hotel, then I'll post here and let you know what I find is cheapest... Regardless, I'll finalize my decision by next weekend at the latest and will keep you posted. 🙂
Deleted.
Last edited:
I've never been to Nashville, so I can't say much. However, $76.50 is not bad... Thanks for the info. 🙂
Deleted.
Last edited:
well, I see some conversations about hotels in Nashville. Even though it's not like Gotham city in Batman, staying at the safe place is quite important too. check city-data.com and see Nashville. You will see where crime rates are lower than other. I enjoyed my stay at Nashville.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well, I see some conversations about hotels in Nashville. Even though it's not like Gotham city in Batman, staying at the safe place is quite important too. check city-data.com and see Nashville. You will see where crime rates are lower than other. I enjoyed my stay at Nashville.
haha you're hilarious, bro! And thanks for the info.
I'm giving up my spot for whoever next. Good luck !! 🙂
Deleted.
Last edited:
I believe that Belmont had the best lunch ever.. 😉Interviewed today and everything was great. I liked that they had lunch catered and held one-on-one interviews rather than group ones. The buildings are designed nicely and everyone was friendly 🙂
as long as you get an interview from them, you are not too behind.@PharmGirl2018 how was your interview? I just submitted my PharmCAS last week and got interview invite for 1/9 today. I feel like I am so behind compared to everyone @_@
I'm happy for you! You deserve this place 🙂Hey y'all! I paid yesterday. I am in. I'm going. I'm done! I can't wait to see you all there!
Deleted.
Last edited:
Deleted.
Last edited:
Interviewed on the 21st. Found out today I was waitlisted :/
why? it's hard to be waitlisted from Belmont 🙁 but don't worry. I have just declined my seat today, so you will more likely fill in my spot 😉
Deleted.
Last edited:
Yeah I have to agree that was kind of rude that guy said that...hang in there, what's meant to happen will happen! 🙂Ouch. The part where you said it was "hard to be waitlisted" didn't feel good when I read it 🙁 My GPA and PCAT aren't the best. Overall is 2.83, science is 2.52, composite is 57.
Deleted.
Last edited:
sorry i didn't mean to be rude at all. I said that part cause Belmont faculty members were extremely nice to everyone. You still will have a great chance IMO. Hope you didn't get offended too much from my immature word.Ouch. The part where you said it was "hard to be waitlisted" didn't feel good when I read it 🙁 My GPA and PCAT aren't the best. Overall is 2.83, science is 2.52, composite is 57.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Deleted.
Last edited:
like I said in conversation, all about interview is confidence and passion. good luck!Hey, it's all good. Thank you for clearing things up. It's easy to misinterpret things online 🙂
Hey y'all! I paid yesterday. I am in. I'm going. I'm done! I can't wait to see you all there!
I paid the online deposit last night, didn't hear anything from them since. Are we supposed to get a confirmation email after we pay the deposit online ? I will be out of country until march, so I'm a little bit concerned.
I paid today and didn't get a confirmation email either.I paid the online deposit last night, didn't hear anything from them since. Are we supposed to get a confirmation email after we pay the deposit online ? I will be out of country until march, so I'm a little bit concerned.
What about this enrollment confirmation form?I paid today and didn't get a confirmation email either.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 61
- Views
- 14K