You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Belmont C/o 2018
Started by kacivil
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
im applying belmont this year
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im applying there this year too. Can anyone share GPA and stats please??
i would say good enough to apply lol.
i got an invitation on 10/11 ! wow
i got an invitation on 10/11 ! wow
Kaidou, it will be SO nice to meet you in person! I am interviewing that day as well!
Kaidou, it will be SO nice to meet you in person! I am interviewing that day as well!
I'm glad to hear that 🙂. I know u will do fine at interview!!
I submitted my application to Belmont earlier this week and scheduled an interview for October, 11. Excited to meet everyone!
hey, nice to hear from you too!
Interviewing at Belmont Oct. 11. Anyone know any of their past interview questions?
it's right up on SDN... go see interview section..
interviewing nov 21, had to reschedule for the later date. good luck on your interview though!
it's right up on SDN... go see interview section..
Thanks, I see it now.
Anyone who got interview invitation could share stats? 😉😉
Interviewing Oct 9.
PharmCAS gpa: 2.86 (4.0 last 30 hours)
PCAT: 89 percentile
1 year pharmacy experience
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for sharing! I just took my 3rd pcat today and I only got 45th percentile.Interviewing Oct 9.
PharmCAS gpa: 2.86 (4.0 last 30 hours)
PCAT: 89 percentile
1 year pharmacy experience
I bombed both verbal and read section since Eng is my second languege.
But, I have 3.79 pharmcas GPA. I e-mailed to Ginger this afternoon to see if I'm competitive to get an interview invitation or not. Hopefully I can get interview invitation.
Finger clossed for all Belmont applicants!
-p.s- I just registed Oct PCAT just in case.. lol
Thanks for sharing! I just took my 3rd pcat today and I only got 45th percentile.
I bombed both verbal and read section since Eng is my second languege.
But, I have 3.79 pharmcas GPA. I e-mailed to Ginger this afternoon to see if I'm competitive to get an interview invitation or not. Hopefully I can get interview invitation.
Finger clossed for all Belmont applicants!
-p.s- I just registed Oct PCAT just in case.. lol
If you can afford Kaplan do it. I would have easily been in the mid 90's percentile range due to the Kaplan course, but the proctor at my test told me I could take a restroom break when I couldn't. It ended up costing me 5 out of the 40 minutes on the quantitative section and I bombed it. Still managed the 89 tho. Bottom line is I'm an advocate for the Kaplan prep course
Thanks for sharing! I just took my 3rd pcat today and I only got 45th percentile.
I bombed both verbal and read section since Eng is my second languege.
But, I have 3.79 pharmcas GPA. I e-mailed to Ginger this afternoon to see if I'm competitive to get an interview invitation or not. Hopefully I can get interview invitation.
Finger clossed for all Belmont applicants!
-p.s- I just registed Oct PCAT just in case.. lol
Plus ur GPA is dope. U got a good shot.
I live in Nashville and it seems like PCAT on demand is the only option for me. Is this what are you suggesting? I have been using Dr.collins and Kaplan and they only boost my Bio, Chem and Math. I have mid 80s for these sections but I got 17 on reading and 7 on verbal that damaged my overall comp score. I don't know if kaplan course worth the money for English sections. What do you think?If you can afford Kaplan do it. I would have easily been in the mid 90's percentile range due to the Kaplan course, but the proctor at my test told me I could take a restroom break when I couldn't. It ended up costing me 5 out of the 40 minutes on the quantitative section and I bombed it. Still managed the 89 tho. Bottom line is I'm an advocate for the Kaplan prep course
I live in Nashville and it seems like PCAT on demand is the only option for me. Is this what are you suggesting? I have been using Dr.collins and Kaplan and they only boost my Bio, Chem and Math. I have mid 80s for these sections but I got 17 on reading and 7 on verbal that damaged my overall comp score. I don't know if kaplan course worth the money for English sections. What do you think?
No you're right its probably not worth it just for the English portions. The online class cost me upwards of $1000 and was 2 months long. Verbal gonna be hard to bring up, but Pearson offers some good practice tests on their website that may help you practice the reading section. $20 or $30 dollars a pop though.
Thanks for the counsel. I'll do my best on next PCAT to bring the score up. Hopefully, I can be one of your classmate next year. I'll keep my post up.No you're right its probably not worth it just for the English portions. The online class cost me upwards of $1000 and was 2 months long. Verbal gonna be hard to bring up, but Pearson offers some good practice tests on their website that may help you practice the reading section. $20 or $30 dollars a pop though.
it's right up on SDN... go see interview section..
Did not know that was even available on SDN. Thanks!
seems like a lot of people are coming lol.
please don't tell me at the interview 'so you are kaidou! let me punch you'
jkjk.
Nashville is such a great place to stay at. I used to be at Clarksville (1.5 hours north of Nashville) for a while..and heard nothing bad about this place 😉
please don't tell me at the interview 'so you are kaidou! let me punch you'

jkjk.
Nashville is such a great place to stay at. I used to be at Clarksville (1.5 hours north of Nashville) for a while..and heard nothing bad about this place 😉
I have an interview for October 11th as well!
Congrats!!!I have an interview for October 11th as well!
What do current students think?
Anyone applying this year hear back yet?
I applied here during the 2013 cycle. Got an interview and was put on the waitlist. I looooooooved this school, it's program and it's dedication to applicants. I think it is worth anyone's time to apply here. I am not attending here, I turned it down after getting into a 3 year program, however, I would stand by this program for certain. Great school, give it a shot! and good luck!
I applied here during the 2013 cycle. Got an interview and was put on the waitlist. I looooooooved this school, it's program and it's dedication to applicants. I think it is worth anyone's time to apply here. I am not attending here, I turned it down after getting into a 3 year program, however, I would stand by this program for certain. Great school, give it a shot! and good luck!
hey thx for sharing..and I think getting into 3 year school seems great choice too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live in Nashville and I applied for both Belmont and Lipscomb. But, I'm willing to go Belmont if I get accepted - my personal prefererence... 🙂 Below link might helpful for you.Does anyone have any opinions on the pros/cons of Belmont in comparison with Lipscomb? I love the Nashville area and would love to relocate here. With that being said I'd still like to get the best education possible. Thoughts/experiences?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=609181
I've just finished my interview today. I was pretty impressed about their programs, facility and friendly faculty members. This year Belmont has 100% NAPLEX passing rate which also made me impressed. Interview questions were pretty straight-forward. They said they will have an admission committee meeting on next Tuesday and let us know the results by mail or phone call. Finger crossed for all Belmont applicants this year! 



Last edited:
somehow people recognized me.. lol Hope I didn't offend any of them on SDN previously..
I met a lot of nice people..faculty & fellow future pharmacy students.
PM me if any of ya'll (not used to say this word..lol) remember me X)..keep in touch!
I met a lot of nice people..faculty & fellow future pharmacy students.
PM me if any of ya'll (not used to say this word..lol) remember me X)..keep in touch!
I'm also applying to this school, and I just finished my supplemental yesterday. Does anyone remember how long it took before you hear something back from them? Thanks! 🙂
I'm also applying to this school, and I just finished my supplemental yesterday. Does anyone remember how long it took before you hear something back from them? Thanks! 🙂
you will receive their conformation emails.. no matter if you complete or not. so you will soon hear from them
you will receive their conformation emails.. no matter if you complete or not. so you will soon hear from them
Thanks for your response, kaidou1412! I got their confirmation e-mails. I was actually alluding to the time frame it took them to decide on offering an interview. 😀
just got accepted. now I'm on little dillema.
Congrats!! I'm still waiting a phone call. Hope it won't take too long loljust got accepted. now I'm on little dillema.
just got accepted. now I'm on little dillema.
How did they contact you? By phone?
Has anyone else gotten an acceptance/denial yet? So pissed they called some but not all. I hate this waiting around.
Congrats!! I'm still waiting a phone call. Hope it won't take too long lol
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've been on edge since Kaidou texted me about his call!
Good luck everyone! I really enjoyed our interview group... I actually think it's affecting my perception of the school...😛
Yeah same here I had a good time. Just hope they call tomorrow so I can get it off my mind. Keep us posted if they do call u.
Thank you. She told me that I was one of the first one got called..so let's wait little bit and you will hear soon 🙂Congrats!! I'm still waiting a phone call. Hope it won't take too long lol
yes, she contacted me by phone callHow did they contact you? By phone?
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've been on edge since Kaidou texted me about his call!
Good luck everyone! I really enjoyed our interview group... I actually think it's affecting my perception of the school...😛
You are the last one I can think of being not accepted..so don't worry 👍
Yeah same here I had a good time. Just hope they call tomorrow so I can get it off my mind. Keep us posted if they do call u.
were you there too? lol...who were you? wow. I think I'm missing a lot of SDN members there.
were you there too? lol...who were you? wow. I think I'm missing a lot of SDN members there.
Uhh well I'm not sure how to describe myself lol. I talked to u briefly. White kid, red tie, grey suit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uhh well I'm not sure how to describe myself lol. I talked to u briefly. White kid, red tie, grey suit.
He asked one the girls in our white coat group if she went to the same school... If you remember that when we were all sorting out our little SDN family
Yep that was me
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've been on edge since Kaidou texted me about his call!
Good luck everyone! I really enjoyed our interview group... I actually think it's affecting my perception of the school...
Yeah same here I had a good time. Just hope they call tomorrow so I can get it off my mind. Keep us posted if they do call u.
Will Do!! Hope we all can get phone calls tomorrow!! Interview day made myself clear that Belmont will be my top choice!! Good luck everyone!!
just got accepted. now I'm on little dillema.
congratulations!
Uhh well I'm not sure how to describe myself lol. I talked to u briefly. White kid, red tie, grey suit.
He asked one the girls in our white coat group if she went to the same school... If you remember that when we were all sorting out our little SDN family
Yep that was me
I remember you now. Were you the one from Louisville? and I believe that the other girl was from same area as you too. I wonder if she knew SDN too. Nice to see you!
Will Do!! Hope we all can get phone calls tomorrow!! Interview day made myself clear that Belmont will be my top choice!! Good luck everyone!!
I have no doubt that most of ya'll get a phone call very soon.
congratulations!
thank you very much.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 61
- Views
- 14K