best CC Route?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holycrap

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Solved

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Take your gen Ed English classes/electives in CC if you're looking to save money. That's the only reason you should be considering CC classes. Most schools say they will accept classes from CC but look down upon it. There are numerous posts about the CC route if you want more of an in depth answer to your question but I'd avoid it at all costs since you have a scholarship anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Take your gen Ed English classes/electives in CC if you're looking to save money. That's the only reason you should be considering CC classes. Most schools say they will accept classes from CC but look down upon it. There are numerous posts about the CC route if you want more of an in depth answer to your question but I'd avoid it at all costs since you have a scholarship anyways.

Aye, I'm from Boston too, and I dont think a 4 year University is an option right now atleast until spring. Dont want to sit around and do nothing

Members don't see this ad :)
You're 19, I know you must feel like you need to get going and every minute that passes by is wasted. But you're young and if I was in your position. Enjoy the time off and wait till spring. If you got a job pick up some extra hours to save money up or find some volunteering in a hospital.

If you really wanna take classes maybe take something that interests you that isn't pre-reqs, or like I said your gen Ed classes like English classes and electives so you don't have to take them at the 4 yr to free up some spots in your semesters for other endeavors

Reactions: 1 user
alright thanks man, I'll do that, thanks for the advice

Good luck man! Remember it's a marathon not a sprint and enjoy the ride!