MD Best Residency Personal Statement Writing and Editing Services?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Best Residency Personal Statement Writing and Editing Services? Can pick up to 2.

• Total voters

jarjar16

Carib Grad
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wanted opinions and a poll that were more up to date (2017)

Writing a unique personal statement is one of the milestones toward getting a match.

This task can be specially challenging for IMGs who might not have a great English language skills or even if they have they may still don't know what to write in a residency personal statement.

I'm sure there are plenty of sources out there to help get you started.

However, the purpose of this poll and thread is to rate the best residency personal statement writing companies that help candidates writing their PS in return for a fee.

Please reply with your own experience about any of the companies listed and PLEASE do not vote if you haven't really used any one of them.

If you think there is another PS writer service provider that should be listed please post your reply and I'll try to add it to the list.

Would love to hear feedback about these companies from recent users to help out anyone new to this process. Thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Wanted opinions and a poll that were more up to date (2017)

Writing a unique personal statement is one of the milestones toward getting a match.

This task can be specially challenging for IMGs who might not have a great English language skills or even if they have they may still don't know what to write in a residency personal statement.

I'm sure there are plenty of sources out there to help get you started.

However, the purpose of this poll and thread is to rate the best residency personal statement writing companies that help candidates writing their PS in return for a fee.

Please reply with your own experience about any of the companies listed and PLEASE do not vote if you haven't really used any one of them.

If you think there is another PS writer service provider that should be listed please post your reply and I'll try to add it to the list.

Would love to hear feedback about these companies from recent users to help out anyone new to this process. Thanks in advance!!

This is a great poll, I wish more people voted.

Reactions: 1 user
Gave my vote too for Residency personal statements . Comfortable website with a undarstandable design, always great prices with specail discaunts on holidays and friendly team in general

Members don't see this ad :)
I would honestly just have an advisor and/or faculty member in the department you're going into look over it.

But to each his/her own.

Seems like a huge rip off. I've continuously been told it's one of the least important aspects of your application. Most specialities don't even read it until your interview. Everyone says to be generic and bland as possible as it can only hurt you.

Residency Personal Statements is definitely creating bots to vote for themselves and vouch for themselves. Don't use them.

Reactions: 1 users