Best schools for Low GPA and 22 DAT!

NewDent02

Oct 30, 2017
    3.45 oGPA, and 3.1 science. Im only asking for schools that do accept with lower GPA but a 22 DAT. EYE have multiple clubs/ leadership positions and 200+ hours volunteering and 150+ hour shadowing, for 3 different dentists! EYE live in Ohio, so EYE was curious for the out of state schools that accept lower GPA but higher DATs!

Thanks!

artist2022

UCLA D4 🎉
    Administrator
    Volunteer Staff
    2+ Year Member
    Verified Expert
    Dec 25, 2016
    1. Dental Student
      Reactions: 3 users

kimball

7+ Year Member
      Feb 24, 2014
      1. Dental Student
        Apply to your instates and lots of private schools. Your overall isn’t really that low, just check out each schools average stats and apply within your range. For reference I have a 3.39/23AA, I applied to 15 schools and have 6 interviews so far with pretty similar ECs.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

About the Ads

Manic324

2+ Year Member
        Apr 23, 2016
        1. Dental Student
          3.45 oGPA, and 3.1 science. Im only asking for schools that do accept with lower GPA but a 22 DAT. EYE have multiple clubs/ leadership positions and 200+ hours volunteering and 150+ hour shadowing, for 3 different dentists! EYE live in Ohio, so EYE was curious for the out of state schools that accept lower GPA but higher DATs!

Thanks!
          Apply to Tufts. We have abysmally low average GPAs

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.