Best schools for Low GPA and 22 DAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NewDent02

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
3.45 oGPA, and 3.1 science. Im only asking for schools that do accept with lower GPA but a 22 DAT. EYE have multiple clubs/ leadership positions and 200+ hours volunteering and 150+ hour shadowing, for 3 different dentists! EYE live in Ohio, so EYE was curious for the out of state schools that accept lower GPA but higher DATs!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Apply to your instates and lots of private schools. Your overall isn’t really that low, just check out each schools average stats and apply within your range. For reference I have a 3.39/23AA, I applied to 15 schools and have 6 interviews so far with pretty similar ECs.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Apply broadly, like they said earlier to private schools and instate! It just depends on your app as a whole honestly, also consider taking more science courses to strengthen your app.

3.45 oGPA, and 3.1 science. Im only asking for schools that do accept with lower GPA but a 22 DAT. EYE have multiple clubs/ leadership positions and 200+ hours volunteering and 150+ hour shadowing, for 3 different dentists! EYE live in Ohio, so EYE was curious for the out of state schools that accept lower GPA but higher DATs!

Thanks!
Apply to Tufts. We have abysmally low average GPAs

Have no fear, Boston university is here.

Reactions: 1 user