best study material for CHEM, MATH, AND BIO?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gollum85

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am retaking the DAT is August. I did pretty bad on chem(16), math:)thumbdown) and bio(18). I used only kaplan. I have 7wks to study till next test, so what books or study material would be a good prep for these sections?? :oops: Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

For Sciences i would highly recommend the DAT Destroyer. It is tough but after the Destroyer, the sciences seem a lot easier in Kaplan.

I do use both though, DAT Destroyer and Kaplan.

I used Kaplan bluebook and Schaum's outlines. These worked for me.

so, as it has been recommended in the past, and i find it quite helpful, the dat destroyer is good to really solidify your knowledge of the sciences, bio ,chem (and orgo). it also has a math section which i havent gotten to yet. i suggest to first read cliffs ap bio and go over the kaplans QR and chem sections(from the blue book) , then go to destroyer and keep pounding problems till the test.
was timing an issue for you? if yes, take practice tests.
hope this helped a bit, good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys!!!! Timing was my problem for chem, math and of course PAT, didnt have enough time to think!!!!:confused: Hopefully practicing will help me with executing the problems quicker and correclty:D.

Thankx toothlady!!