best things to look at in the two days before test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

suji0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i couldn't get/find an answer to this earlier, but are there any thing anyone did in the last couple days that they felt were especially beneficial? aside from going over biochem/pharm/micro?

just not sure what to exactly do, and there isn't anything i feel particularly weak on, not that im strong on everything, but just that when i review my old nbme's and uw questions, there isnt a particular trend to the questions that ive missed aside from lack of attention to some (very obvious sometimes) details.

Members don't see this ad.

I can think of one or two pharm questions that definitely showed up when I reviewed the material the day before the exam. I probably would've gotten it right anyway, but it was insta-click.

I was going to make sure to look over UW as you said but especially the QIDs that start with and 8xxx because those are new and I have a theory that they were recently made in response to questions on the real deal. Even within those I am going to give ones with second messengers (not included in FA) special attention. Some of the ones with good diagrams were: Q 8632, Q8591, Q790, Q7707. Not an exhaustive list but hopefully it helps.

Edit: one more: Q8578

Last edited: