Best Way to Structure a Letter of Intent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CavsFan2016

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been lucky enough to have an acceptance at an in-state MD school so far, but I have been waitlisted at a different in-state school which I consider my #1 choice - I was wondering what would be the best way to structure a letter of intent to this school. Comparison between schools A and B? An update on my activities? I really want to show the admissions committee my continued interested and passion for their program.

Thank you for any help you guys can offer!
 
I don't know about your question, but this "Comparison between schools A and B?" sounds like a very bad idea.