Best website for intensivist jobs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DO class of 2018

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello -

Wondering if anyone has an opinion on the best website for intensivist jobs? I've been looking at practicelink.com and it seems fine, but perhaps I'm missing out on a better site. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello -

Wondering if anyone has an opinion on the best website for intensivist jobs? I've been looking at practicelink.com and it seems fine, but perhaps I'm missing out on a better site. Thanks!

Word of mouth is the best method. Many great positions are filled without ever being advertised.

Reactions: 2 users
Word of mouth is the best method. Many great positions are filled without ever being advertised.
Yes of course. But outside of that, there are posted jobs out there and I was wondering if there are sites I'm not aware of...

Members don't see this ad :)
Other than previously mentioned "word of mouth," I'm not sure there's anything other than the usual practicelink/practicematch/doccafe/JAMA/NEJM etc boards. I found my current position on practicelink, but was also interviewing for two other positions that were open which I'd heard about from other docs I had worked with in residency/fellowship fwiw.

Reactions: 1 users