Best website for intensivist jobs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DO class of 2018

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello -

Wondering if anyone has an opinion on the best website for intensivist jobs? I've been looking at practicelink.com and it seems fine, but perhaps I'm missing out on a better site. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Other than previously mentioned "word of mouth," I'm not sure there's anything other than the usual practicelink/practicematch/doccafe/JAMA/NEJM etc boards. I found my current position on practicelink, but was also interviewing for two other positions that were open which I'd heard about from other docs I had worked with in residency/fellowship fwiw.