This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AK28

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A few weeks until my test and I am majorly sucking at Bio- any suggestions? I have been taking DAT bootcamp bio tests and Dat Q Vault Bio tests- are these similar to the actual test?

Thanks in advance!
 
Yes I think they are very similar. Since you still have a couple wks left I suggest you to go over feralis notes, which you can find on bootcamp website. Maybe set yourself a goal like read 10 pages a day and you will get it done in a week. Try to go over it for a couple times and try to memorize everything on it I promise it'll be worth it