Biology 1 and Foundations of Biochemistry same semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flower_Child

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The title says it all. I am taking Biology 1, foundations of biochem and college algebra this fall. Aced survey of organic chemistry, and have taken microbiology (300 lv... this was at a CC and the pre-req was satisfied by gen chem 1, in case you were wondering)... but i will admit the class was an easy A due to the laid back professor. I am pretty sure EVERYONE received an A in the class honestly. Will this be too hefty of a load? I have a 9 month old son, but I do not work or go out or do anything that is in any sense fun... ever. All I do is study. But is this a good combo? Or does it spell disaster... I am more of a chem fan than biology.

Members don't see this ad.

Is biology 1 not a pre-req for biochemistry at your school? It might be difficult to do them both at the same time. It helped to have a basic knowledge of biology before taking biochem

no biology is not a pre req for foundations of biochem at my school. survey of organic chemistry was

Members don't see this ad :)
Is biology 1 not a pre-req for biochemistry at your school? It might be difficult to do them both at the same time. It helped to have a basic knowledge of biology before taking biochem
Did you take Biochemistry 1 or did you take a one semester course?

Did you take Biochemistry 1 or did you take a one semester course?
I took a one semester course. The pre-reqs were bio 1 & 2 and organic chem 1 & 2. I guess if bio isn't a pre-req, then go for it!

Reactions: 1 user