Birds WW Sign up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Voting every day does not necessarily equal playing and participating. :shrug:
He didn’t participate at all in any sort of discussion, which is incredibly frustrating for the rest of the players.
No one actually seemed to care last game 🤣 I think he got tagged for an explanation once. No one used to discourage nyanko from playing and she played basically the exact same way most of the time.
 
No one actually seemed to care last game 🤣 I think he got tagged for an explanation once. No one used to discourage nyanko from playing and she played basically the exact same way most of the time.
Because everyone has figured out that they’re going to get nowhere with asking MJ to actually play the game he signed up for. If you don’t have time to play and actually give thoughts, don’t sign up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because everyone has figured out that they’re going to get nowhere with asking MJ to actually play the game he signed up for. If you don’t have time to play and actually give thoughts, don’t sign up.
:shrug: if you want to bar him from signing up for your games or set posting requirements that's your prerogative
 
And you guys just caught me on a bad couple of days- I have worked 78 hours in the last 7 days, I was hoping for a longer game so I could contribute more. I will, however, generally refuse to provide information regardless of how much I am paying attention because that is my right as a player
 
Cute Pi for attention (his name is Patchy and I’m obsessed )
274925
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24.
25.
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10. Coop

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24.
25.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one actually seemed to care last game 🤣 I think he got tagged for an explanation once. No one used to discourage nyanko from playing and she played basically the exact same way most of the time.
Disagree that nyanko played similarly, and I don't think that kind of game play is particularly defensible. I just ignored him last game because he doesn't ever play so why bother playing back?
 
Disagree that nyanko played similarly, and I don't think that kind of game play is particularly defensible. I just ignored him last game because he doesn't ever play so why bother playing back?
I mean I played games with her where she totalled 10 posts over an entire week, so... :shrug: see above response to ski.
 
I mean I played games with her where she totalled 10 posts over an entire week, so... :shrug: see above response to ski.
Ok? I don't think comparison to the lowest end of a benchmark is a particularly strong stance. But of course I understand it is my own opinion, and this is not my game or the point of this thread. I was merely commenting because of the part where you said no one was bothered last game, which was inaccurate (despite me not complaining to mods about it, because it's not your fault in the first place).
 
Ok? I don't think comparison to the lowest end of a benchmark is a particularly strong stance. But of course I understand it is my own opinion, and this is not my game or the point of this thread. I was merely commenting because of the part where you said no one was bothered last game, which was inaccurate (despite me not complaining to mods about it, because it's not your fault in the first place).
I'm not saying it's a strong stance, I was annoyed at the implication that I shouldn't invite my friend to play because he's a low poster. I did say no one seemed to care - if that was an incorrect observation, my apologies.
 
Hmmm... I'm considering this one since it stemmed from my idea. I'm hardly on SDN anymore though, and there is a GOOD possibility that on days where I work a 12h shift (usually only 1-2x per 2 week) I wouldn't be able to check in at all during the day cycle.
I’m not someone for post requirements, so just let us know if you decide you wanna give it a go <3 you have a week to decide
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2. Mutts
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10. Coop

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24.
25.
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2. Mutts
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10. Coop

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24. Frosty
25.
 
I'm not saying it's a strong stance, I was annoyed at the implication that I shouldn't invite my friend to play because he's a low poster. I did say no one seemed to care - if that was an incorrect observation, my apologies.
Yeah, wait until I've actually got a day off and drop 200 posts of mostly memes and trash talk. Then people will be all "MJ doesn't stfu" all over again
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm probably going to regret this. Someone poke me on FB or snapchat when this starts, please.

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2. Mutts
3.
4.
5. Skimble

Hawkward:
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10. Coop

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24. Frosty
25.
​
 
I am seriously doubting my ability to play and be involved while starting third year. I think I would be unable to put in the effort in order to have good play so I'm dropping out. I'm super sad about it, but I also want to do my best at school and research is already killing me.

Have fun peeps!

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2. Mutts
3.
4.
5. Skimble

Hawkward:
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24. Frosty
25.
 
I am seriously doubting my ability to play and be involved while starting third year. I think I would be unable to put in the effort in order to have good play so I'm dropping out. I'm super sad about it, but I also want to do my best at school and research is already killing me.

Have fun peeps!
Taking a short break from SDN, so the timing's not good for the birbs game. Will have to withdraw, but I do miss me some WW, especially if there's long enough gameplay before I'm killt. Anyways, have fun! 🙂

Hey hey hey, withdrawals should only be happening in the beer, whiskey, single and horny, and netflix binging threads. Get it together people!!!
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2. Mutts
3.
4.
5. Skimble

Hawkward:
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10. Lupes

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18. Dolphino
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24. Frosty
25

I'll fill a spot. Not gonna be heavy most the day, but I'll do my best. Job is Busy AF.

Edit: And I have a tendency to have black birds in my avvies, so it must be fate to get in on the birds. heh
 
Last edited:
omg so many of my faves are playing

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2. Mutts
3.
4.
5. Skimble

Hawkward:
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10. Lupes

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12.
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17. nyanko
18. Dolphino
19. Allie
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24. Frosty
25
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No Egrets:
1. MsP
2. Mutts
3.
4.
5. Skimble

Hawkward:
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10. Lupes

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12.
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17. nyanko
18. Dolphino
19. Allie
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23. sm
24. Frosty
25
 
Cutting off sign-ups tomorrow morning so we can finalize roles, so 24 hour call for roster changes.
I don't love subbing people, but we probably could use one on deck if anyone that has not signed up is interested.

@mypetmoose can you please double check and ensure your noob is for sure going to be playing?
 
Last edited: