Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m still waiting on my cats in the mail
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m still waiting on my cats in the mail
I’m still waiting on my cats in the mail
I’ll fite the mailmanYou never got them?? I sent them to 1234 Internet St awhile ago. Maybe the mailman kept them...
Goooo FTF!!@ziggyandjazzy Here's the thread.
![]()
Completed: Season 6, Wildcard Game 1: Dreamverse [The Mafia Championship]
www.mafiauniverse.com
We should have a spectator chat@ziggyandjazzy Here's the thread.
![]()
Completed: Season 6, Wildcard Game 1: Dreamverse [The Mafia Championship]
www.mafiauniverse.com
I could make one now if that's what everyone wants.We should have a spectator chat
I could make one now if that's what everyone wants.
Can I be a bald eagle with 20/05 vision plzkthaxbai
why not 05/20 vision![]()
Where’s the icing thoSomeone complained there wasn't enough cinnamon last time.
View attachment 275928
That would be amazing with some melted cheddar cheeseSomeone complained there wasn't enough cinnamon last time.
View attachment 275928
You people don't know how to live!!!That would be amazing with some melted cheddar cheese
Someone complained there wasn't enough cinnamon last time.
View attachment 275928
No.... looks like it needs Chili, with beans.That would be amazing with some melted cheddar cheese
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE CHEESY SNACK CRACKERS. YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO LIVE.You people don't know how to live!!!![]()
How does one ship birbsView attachment 275929View attachment 275930
Reunited at last! Just in time 😛
First photo credit to cheezit
I mean, if you're antisocial then I'm a full fledged hermit given you have to initate most interactions.Ugh. I wish I had picked Penn! So much fun!
who am I kidding I'm so antisocial am I right @Animal Midwife

I meant IRLI mean, if you're antisocial then I'm a full fledged hermit given you have to initate most interactions.![]()
Oh I know. You remember how I was at the Olive garden, right? 🤣I meant IRL![]()
Tbh I still don’t know if you have a “real(fake)name”Oh I know. You remember how I was at the Olive garden, right? 🤣
I meant IRL![]()
Oh wait. Did I not add you on facebook yet?Tbh I still don’t know if you have a “real(fake)name”
See, I can't even share all my other fantastic food combos and stuff now because you guys don't know how to eat.YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE CHEESY SNACK CRACKERS. YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO LIVE.
Ah yes now I do remember seeing you in my suggesteds list 🤣Oh wait. Did I not add you on facebook yet?
How does one ship birbs
Can I be a bald eagle with 20/05 vision plzkthaxbai
Sometimes sport sport obliges requests 😉@WildZoo IKR? someone finally noticed I somehow got what I asked for lol.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.