Birds WW Sign up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A werewolf game, presented by SportGrebies (Sports4lyfe? GrebePonies?)
@grebes4lyfe

giphy.gif


This game will begin August 13.
If anyone has a game ready to run now, they're welcome to run it before this one begins.

We can accommodate as many players as sign up. Minimum 17 please! Newcomers welcome.
Groups may or may not matter after sign up, I just wanted an excuse for puns.

​
Sign ups:

No Egrets:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9.
10.

Owl By Myself:
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Unpheasant:
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Tweethearts:
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

I'll think of another pun if we get that far


giphy.gif


Bring on the Birbs!​
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8.
9.
10.

Owl By Myself:
11.
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14.
15.

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20.

Tweethearts:
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9.
10.

Owl By Myself:
11.
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14.
15.

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20.

Tweethearts:
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

I love you for starting this after this rotation so I can play (only put in 65 hours this week...)

But yeah, tags didn't work
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

I see myself tagged but I did not get notified of this. Just so ya know. In case anyone else also didn't.

I'm deciding because I didn't really want to play WW right now but I do kind of like birds...
So I'm claiming my number for the moment but I might drop out before sign up close.

Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9.
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14.
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20.

Tweethearts:
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
 
I see myself tagged but I did not get notified of this. Just so ya know. In case anyone else also didn't.

I'm deciding because I didn't really want to play WW right now but I do kind of like birds...
So I'm claiming my number for the moment but I might drop out before sign up close.

Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9.
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14.
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20.

Tweethearts:
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
sad react because my tags are broke.
But happy because you're at least tentatively signed up!
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9.
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20.

Tweethearts:
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
 
@Animal Midwife @WildZoo @PrincessButterCup @Crayola227 @RedLauren @Karabiner13 @MixedAnimals77 @dolphin106258 @kcoughli @nyanko @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Elfabeth @allieh8607 @SARdoghandler @CoffeeQuestionMark @genny @Miranda Senft @Mad Jack @Skimble @johnnaboo @Stagg737 @bryndiana.jones @Glammyre @Coopah @DVMDream @StayingPositive2017 @SkiOtter @finnickthedog @sheltermed @johnnaboo @Lawper @Trilt @Gwenevre
@Altruistic80 @muttmanager @killerleaf @capri1722 @emlady09 @Barkley13 @grebes4lyfe @Matthew9Thirtyfive @DocEspana @StartingoverVet @Dinashadow @ziggyandjazzy @Doctor-S @mypetmoose @Beagle-Brigade @picklegurl @FrostySparrow @Stella Mudd @MSUcvmHOPE @cubsrule4e @hazelmoo
@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @Stroganoff @PippyPony

I try again. Sorry for anyone who gets double-tagged. I think I figured out the issue.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife @WildZoo @PrincessButterCup @Crayola227 @RedLauren @Karabiner13 @MixedAnimals77 @dolphin106258 @kcoughli @nyanko @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Elfabeth @allieh8607 @SARdoghandler @CoffeeQuestionMark @genny @Miranda Senft @Mad Jack @Skimble @johnnaboo @Stagg737 @bryndiana.jones @Glammyre @Coopah @DVMDream @StayingPositive2017 @SkiOtter @finnickthedog @sheltermed @johnnaboo @Lawper @Trilt @Gwenevre
@Altruistic80 @muttmanager @killerleaf @capri1722 @emlady09 @Barkley13 @grebes4lyfe @Matthew9Thirtyfive @DocEspana @StartingoverVet @Dinashadow @ziggyandjazzy @Doctor-S @mypetmoose @Beagle-Brigade @picklegurl @FrostySparrow @Stella Mudd @MSUcvmHOPE @cubsrule4e @hazelmoo
@cubsrule4e @Barkley13 @Stroganoff @PippyPony

I try again. Sorry for anyone who gets double-tagged. I think I figured out the issue.

there was like an open /user somewhere in there. me and barks were tagged again after that line and both got notified so must have been that
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9.
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20.

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22.
23.
24.
25.
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9.
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20.

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24.
25.
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9.
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24.
25.
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24.
25.
 
Sign ups:

No Egrets:
1. MsP
2.
3.
4.
5.

Hawkward:
6.
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. MOOSE
10.

Owl By Myself:
11. Possible Finn
12. Stroganoff
13. Miz
14. Barks
15. Cubs

Unpheasant:
16. AM
17.
18.
19.
20. genny

Tweethearts:
21. Mpm
22. Mpm’s Noob
23.
24.
25.

Omg someone deliberately signed up next to me. I've finally made it!

even though it probably has nothing to do with my proximity and everything to do with the number 9 but dammit I'm going to have my moment
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad