You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Birthday WW - Signups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Party Guests
1.
2.
3.
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2.
3.
I have no idea whose birthday this is but since mine is this week too, clearly I have to at least spectate
1.
2.
3.
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2.
3.
I have no idea whose birthday this is but since mine is this week too, clearly I have to at least spectate
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @SportPonies @genny @nyanko @Lupin21 @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Ms Procrastinator @tessellations @Caiter92 @PippyPony @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Mad Jack @Stagg737 @Melchizedek @differentiating @kraskadva @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @muttmanager @allieh8607 @kcoughli @katashark @acanthuroidei @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @cubsrule4e @DVMDream @dpmd @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and anyone i missed come play!
Party Guests
1.
2.
3.
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3.
Party Guests
1.
2.
3.
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I gotta play because the first post is rainbow.
soneone sign me up. I’ll take 1 I guess
soneone sign me up. I’ll take 1 I guess
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll literally be out of town haha and actually out of the country, currently don't know what my internet situation will be, so throw me in tots and if it turns out that I'll be able to sub I'll let you know.
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2.
3.
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
1. Sport Sporty
2.
3.
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
Me pleaseeee
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3.
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3.
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
Sure why not
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
AM doesnt want me to play anymore! booooo!
😛
If I had enough peeps that would also play a 12/12, I could run it alongside or just before this one.AM doesnt want me to play anymore! booooo!😛

12/12s are my idealIf I had enough peeps that would also play a 12/12, I could run it alongside or just before this one.![]()

I actually really don’t like extended day cycles
I'm ideally looking for a minimum of 9 players to run one (...unless y'all want to skip the joke stage and hit the ground running looking for wolves).12/12s are my ideal
I actually really don’t like extended day cycles
I'll commit to the next 5 12/12s
Someone put me down plzzzz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm down for whatever sign me up
looking for what now? you mean this game isn't 100% joke stage?skip the joke stage and hit the ground running looking for wolves
I would play a 12/12 game.If I had enough peeps that would also play a 12/12, I could run it alongside or just before this one.![]()
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
Sorry, school is still a thing, and I think some people have more fun without me anyways, so I'm going to keep sitting out for a while. Thank you for the invite though!
Would also do the 12/12
Who's birfday (intentionally misspelled) is it?
**offended and confused** 😛Okay, here's the slipped in 12/12 signup post. If I get to 9 or above, I'll run it. Feel free to add yourself, if interested, or tag others.
12/12
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Tagging parties who seemed likely candidates @genny @Coopah @cubsrule4e @Caiter92 @PippyPony
Sorry, school is still a thing, and I think some people have more fun without me anyways, so I'm going to keep sitting out for a while. Thank you for the invite though!
I have had a lot of fun playing with you when we played together 🙁
I'll sign up for both.
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
I might be able to play. I'll let you know later this week.
I have more fun when everyone plays, even the overly dramatic people who get their accounts put on hold for unprofessional behavior.
Weird Al Yankovic's and mineWho's birfday (intentionally misspelled) is it?
My mind is slightly scrambled. Did you want in?**offended and confused** 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not Ryan Reynolds? He's almost as hot as Weird Al.Weird Al Yankovic's and mine
Oops, that statement came out as more pity-seeking than I intended.
Main reason for not playing right now is that my GPA already jumped a full point since I stopped playing & I'm trying to be good for a while to help boost my career prospects. Plus, I should actually try to learn this medicine stuff for that whole "be a good doctor and save kitty cats" goal thing blah blah blah
Main reason for not playing right now is that my GPA already jumped a full point since I stopped playing & I'm trying to be good for a while to help boost my career prospects. Plus, I should actually try to learn this medicine stuff for that whole "be a good doctor and save kitty cats" goal thing blah blah blah
I feel personally attackedI have more fun when everyone plays, even the overly dramatic people who get their accounts put on hold for unprofessional behavior.
I'm in for both games.
Ok on the other hand, if someone had led off this thread with some celebration of Ryan Reynolds...Not Ryan Reynolds? He's almost as hot as Weird Al.
You're still my favorite lynch voteI feel personally attacked

@Animal Midwife Was the wow for not showing enough love to Mr. Reynolds, or for forgetting Weird Al's birthday?Not Ryan Reynolds? He's almost as hot as Weird Al.

It's pure shock that anybody ever comes close to the ideal male standard of Weird Al.@Animal Midwife Was the wow for not showing enough love to Mr. Reynolds, or for forgetting Weird Al's birthday?![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not sure what the count is, 12/12 game for me
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
12/12
1. cubs
2. miz
3. genny
4. Sporty
5. Mel
6. Coop
7.
8.
9.
1. cubs
2. miz
3. genny
4. Sporty
5. Mel
6. Coop
7.
8.
9.
Me too12/12
1. cubs
2. miz
3. genny
4. Sporty
5. Mel
6.
7.
8.
9.
When is the 12/12 going to run
A day after it's filled or on Friday. Whichever comes first.When is the 12/12 going to run
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ohh I probably shouldn't thenA day after it's filled or on Friday. Whichever comes first.
12/12
1. cubs
2. miz
3. genny
4. Sporty
5. Mel
6. Coop
7. Mutts
8.
9.
1. cubs
2. miz
3. genny
4. Sporty
5. Mel
6. Coop
7. Mutts
8.
9.
I'll play the Thanksgiving game 😛
Which one will that be?I'll play the Thanksgiving game 😛
One that coincides with the 4th Thursday of NovemberWhich one will that be?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
