Birthday WW - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mod: @Animal Midwife
Start Date: October 23rd
Day Start/End: 10 AM/PM
Cycle Lengths: 36/12
Post Minimum: 5

Party Guests

Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)

Members don't see this ad.

Party Guests

1. SAR

I have no idea whose birthday this is but since mine is this week too, clearly I have to at least spectate

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll literally be out of town haha and actually out of the country, currently don't know what my internet situation will be, so throw me in tots and if it turns out that I'll be able to sub I'll let you know.

Sure why not

Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks

1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo

Reactions: 1 user
12/12s are my ideal :ninja:
I actually really don’t like extended day cycles
I'm ideally looking for a minimum of 9 players to run one (...unless y'all want to skip the joke stage and hit the ground running looking for wolves).

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, here's the slipped in 12/12 signup post. If I get to 9 or above, I'll run it. Feel free to add yourself, if interested, or tag others.

12/12

Tagging parties who seemed likely candidates @genny @Coopah @cubsrule4e @Caiter92 @PippyPony

Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop

1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo

Sorry, school is still a thing, and I think some people have more fun without me anyways, so I'm going to keep sitting out for a while. Thank you for the invite though!

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Oops, that statement came out as more pity-seeking than I intended.

Main reason for not playing right now is that my GPA already jumped a full point since I stopped playing & I'm trying to be good for a while to help boost my career prospects. Plus, I should actually try to learn this medicine stuff for that whole "be a good doctor and save kitty cats" goal thing blah blah blah

Reactions: 1 users
I have more fun when everyone plays, even the overly dramatic people who get their accounts put on hold for unprofessional behavior.
I feel personally attacked

I'm in for both games.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Ugh, I've got a shelf exam in T-10 days, and should actually study for it... gonna have to sit this one out.

Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel

1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo

12/12
1. cubs
2. miz
3. genny
4. Sporty
5. Mel
6. Coop

12/12
1. cubs