-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Birthday WW - Signups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'll miss you manator.My birthday was this past weekend, but I'm retired from this game now.
I dreamt that I got a really cool PR in this game. I don't remember the PR but it was wicked cool 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dreamt that I slept through lynch close, so everyone wanted to lynch me the next day.
See, I came in with a game just in time. The withdrawals are already onsetting.
TWO lawpys?
Can I tot with petmoosy?
There are more...TWO lawpys?

Can I tot the 12/12 game 😀Can I tot with petmoosy?![]()
Ditto.Can I tot the 12/12 game 😀
Hey Lawpy, I'm officially out of my SDN/WW hiatus as of today, so if you don't mind adding me back to the auto-tag list?@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @SportPonies @genny @nyanko @Lupin21 @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Ms Procrastinator @tessellations @Caiter92 @PippyPony @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Mad Jack @Stagg737 @Melchizedek @differentiating @kraskadva @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @muttmanager @allieh8607 @kcoughli @katashark @acanthuroidei @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @cubsrule4e @DVMDream @dpmd @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and anyone i missed come play!
Party Guests
1.
2.
3.
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3.
Also, is this a sign up for the next WW game? Can someone add me?
What have I missed? All I can see are lots of game threads started by AM and looks to be smaller games.
Also, now that I have a boyfriend and an actual IRL personal life, I would *hope* my gameplay might be less voluminous than in times past. Expect to see some changes. I hope.
Yes, the signup is still open. Just use the purple list.Hey Lawpy, I'm officially out of my SDN/WW hiatus as of today, so if you don't mind adding me back to the auto-tag list?
Also, is this a sign up for the next WW game? Can someone add me?
What have I missed? All I can see are lots of game threads started by AM and looks to be smaller games.
Also, now that I have a boyfriend and an actual IRL personal life, I would *hope* my gameplay might be less voluminous than in times past. Expect to see some changes. I hope.
I read this whole thread twice and can't figure out the latest spot in the sign up list.
Someone be a dear and help me sort this out?
Someone be a dear and help me sort this out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
8. Cray
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
4. mpm
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
8. Cray
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
4. mpm
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
8. Cray
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
4. mpm
This looks tempting but I’m out of town on a conference and would not be fair. I will follow closely.
And #lynch genny#
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
This looks tempting but I’m out of town on a conference and would not be fair. I will follow closely.
And #lynch genny#
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Lynch tarty sauce
One small @CoffeeQuestionMark would gently approve
I’m confused what this game is. My birthday is at the end of October also
Happy early Birthday!I’m confused what this game is. My birthday is at the end of October also
WW stands for Werewolf. This game is also sometimes known by the name Mafia. Here's an article on it that may jog your memory if you've played the IRL version or similar variants before. If not, that's fine too because completely new players are welcome to join at any time. If you decide to sign up, just put your name under the Party Guest section.
Sounds like someone needs a manator *insert yellow round evil emoji with the evil eyes and evil smile*
Sounds like someone needs a manator *insert yellow round evil emoji with the evil eyes and evil smile*
I dont know what emoji you're referring to 😢
But one small Lawpy supports the coffee? Manator

I'm actually not having manators in this game. I wouldn't know how to manage them.Sounds like someone needs a manator *insert yellow round evil emoji with the evil eyes and evil smile*
The old sneaky emoji looked downright evil, we miss itI dont know what emoji you're referring to 😢
But one small Lawpy supports the coffee? Manator![]()
The old sneaky emoji looked downright evil, we miss it
@Lupin21 emoticon expert bump!
Lol no just the old normal sneaky emoji, the new one isn't nearly evil enough
Lol no just the old normal sneaky emoji, the new one isn't nearly evil enough
That one!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last chance for anyone who wants to sign up.
Last chance for anyone who wants to sign up.
ok i'll slowly play
Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
8. Cray
9. Lawpy
10. Nav
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. dubz
3. mpm
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
8. Cray
9. Lawpy
10. Nav
Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. dubz
3. mpm
Nav said he would play.
Any chance of a normalish game? Not that I don't appreciate AM running all the games and some of the cool mechanics but I'd really like to not break my brain the first few hours of the game and then defend my confusion for the rest of it 

I scarcely touch role-madness, if that's what you're asking but I can't prmoise anything unless it's an open setup.Any chance of a normalish game? Not that I don't appreciate AM running all the games and some of the cool mechanics but I'd really like to not break my brain the first few hours of the game and then defend my confusion for the rest of it![]()
I just mean like normal lynches and night kills. No reverse lynches and no night kill weirdness that has me literally struggling to figure out what's happening. I love role madness but nothing's perfect lolI scarcely touch role-madness, if that's what you're asking but I can't prmoise anything unless it's an open setup.
I just mean like normal lynches and night kills. No reverse lynches and no night kill weirdness that has me literally struggling to figure out what's happening. I love role madness but nothing's perfect lol
what about no lynches and reverse kills

Does this mean we get roles tonight?Last chance for anyone who wants to sign up.
(I could really use a distraction)
Yes, I'm very excited!Does this mean we get roles tonight?
(I could really use a distraction)
why is Coops mad? 🙁
because you're a wolfwhy is Coops mad? 🙁
I'm ready. When do I get to lynch all the wrong people?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K