Birthday WW - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My birthday was this past weekend, but I'm retired from this game now.

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I dreamt that I got a really cool PR in this game. I don't remember the PR but it was wicked cool :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
See, I came in with a game just in time. The withdrawals are already onsetting.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey Lawpy, I'm officially out of my SDN/WW hiatus as of today, so if you don't mind adding me back to the auto-tag list?

Also, is this a sign up for the next WW game? Can someone add me?

What have I missed? All I can see are lots of game threads started by AM and looks to be smaller games.

Also, now that I have a boyfriend and an actual IRL personal life, I would *hope* my gameplay might be less voluminous than in times past. Expect to see some changes. I hope.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Lawpy, I'm officially out of my SDN/WW hiatus as of today, so if you don't mind adding me back to the auto-tag list?

Also, is this a sign up for the next WW game? Can someone add me?

What have I missed? All I can see are lots of game threads started by AM and looks to be smaller games.

Also, now that I have a boyfriend and an actual IRL personal life, I would *hope* my gameplay might be less voluminous than in times past. Expect to see some changes. I hope.
Yes, the signup is still open. Just use the purple list.

I read this whole thread twice and can't figure out the latest spot in the sign up list.

Someone be a dear and help me sort this out?

Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
8. Cray

Out of Town (bold your name if you wish to sub)
1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
4. mpm

Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
8. Cray

1. SAR
2. Lawpy
3. WZoo
4. mpm

This looks tempting but I’m out of town on a conference and would not be fair. I will follow closely.

And #lynch genny#

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

I’m confused what this game is. My birthday is at the end of October also

I’m confused what this game is. My birthday is at the end of October also
Happy early Birthday!

WW stands for Werewolf. This game is also sometimes known by the name Mafia. Here's an article on it that may jog your memory if you've played the IRL version or similar variants before. If not, that's fine too because completely new players are welcome to join at any time. If you decide to sign up, just put your name under the Party Guest section.

Reactions: 1 users
evillaugh.gif
?

Last chance for anyone who wants to sign up.

Party Guests
1. Sport Sporty
2. Mizzy
3. Barks
4. MsP
5. Coop
6. genny
7. Mel
8. Cray
9. Lawpy
10. Nav

1. SAR
2. dubz
3. mpm

Any chance of a normalish game? Not that I don't appreciate AM running all the games and some of the cool mechanics but I'd really like to not break my brain the first few hours of the game and then defend my confusion for the rest of it :laugh:

Any chance of a normalish game? Not that I don't appreciate AM running all the games and some of the cool mechanics but I'd really like to not break my brain the first few hours of the game and then defend my confusion for the rest of it :laugh:
I scarcely touch role-madness, if that's what you're asking but I can't prmoise anything unless it's an open setup.

I scarcely touch role-madness, if that's what you're asking but I can't prmoise anything unless it's an open setup.
I just mean like normal lynches and night kills. No reverse lynches and no night kill weirdness that has me literally struggling to figure out what's happening. I love role madness but nothing's perfect lol