Black premeds/doctors around?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lmao for real

Holiday time again. Best song by him imo. Then again I dont really listen to Jamaican music despite my entire family being from there. Need to get back to those roots. But I have to admit, one of the funniest things I ever seen in my life was Jamaican.


Wassup. Welcome and gl. Also, happy belated Father's Day.

Why would a person even want to go to a school that they feel like they've been wronged by to the point of suing. This entire thing was a waste of time. Around 1400 4 year colleges and she spent years crying over 1


Lol Holiday Time Again is no where as provocative as Move Mountains. I still downloaded the song though lol

You don't listen to reggae or dancehall lol. Tsk tsk, you do support Majah Hype though?My whole fam is from there too. I wish I can speak good Patois.

That Bounty Killer stuff is funny lol

People want to feel loved and accepted that's why she wanted to go to that school. Some people can't take rejections well
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad