Boston Globe: pharmacy school is better investment than Harvard University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they put TJ Parker's compensation in the average?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just saw an article about top-earning professions per state yesterday, and it headlined that pharmacists are the top in a few states.

A rude awakening is ahead during the next several years. We're just now starting to see people talk about their job losses or how they can't find a job.

Reactions: 2 users
Is this article from 2005?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
There was an article I read a while back about how UT Austin has better % of new grads finding jobs than Harvard b/c employers would have to pay Harvard grads more haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
There was an article I read a while back about how UT Austin has better % of new grads finding jobs than Harvard b/c employers would have to pay Harvard grads more haha
Well, there’s a way to spin anything, I guess!:laugh: That’s hilarious.

I just saw an article about top-earning professions per state yesterday, and it headlined that pharmacists are the top in a few states.

A rude awakening is ahead during the next several years. We're just now starting to see people talk about their job losses or how they can't find a job.
Yep. I feel like my department probably has targets on our back when I read about what is happening to many pharmacists. Even if it doesn’t impact us right now, it could in the future and it could turn ugly quickly for many of us. Time to batten down the hatches.