You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Boston University
Started by aquascore
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AADSAS is known to update only on Fridays... So I'm guessing there will be a good lack of sleep for all of us on the Wait List on Thursday nights from now on. Good luck guys!
im not even on waitlist sam haha.
booo no change on my AADSAS...bummer!
and ya whats with the not even on a waitlist status...this prolly means we have to get waitlisted before we can even get an offer
and ya whats with the not even on a waitlist status...this prolly means we have to get waitlisted before we can even get an offer
booo no change on my AADSAS...bummer!
and ya whats with the not even on a waitlist status...this prolly means we have to get waitlisted before we can even get an offer
I don't think you need to get waitlisted... I waited a pretty long time in frustration without any kind of response from them... don't give up hope yet 🙂
hmmm interesting....
same here.... no response yet still waiting.....
i received and alternate list letter yesterday ...interviewed in march
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is alternate list the same as waitlist?
hm so it seems that they are still reviewing individuals. doesnt that mean people who havent received waitlist or rejection still have a change for acceptance? nice.
Alternate is same as wait list.
And, yes, if you haven't received a wait list letter yet, you might just get in straight off. 🙂
Does anyone know how many people are usually waitlisted and what percent of those get accepted?
from past years, BU typically wait lists about 70-90 and accepts almost half of the wait listed people.
Hey everyone. I just called and talked to someone at the admissions office. They're not very helpful. The only thing I could really get out of him was that the wait list will be ongoing until August. 🙁 🙁
Sorry everyone. Good luck to us all!
Sorry everyone. Good luck to us all!
how do you still access your aadsas...mine won't let me
aadsas has changed the url for their websites.
The 2008 cycle application website is:
https://portal.aadsasweb.org/aadsas2008/logon.html
use ur same login
My friend also just received a letter that their on the waitlist also, and i called them a couple days ago and they told me there has been some movement on the list but they couldnt tell me anything else but to wait
The 2008 cycle application website is:
https://portal.aadsasweb.org/aadsas2008/logon.html
use ur same login
My friend also just received a letter that their on the waitlist also, and i called them a couple days ago and they told me there has been some movement on the list but they couldnt tell me anything else but to wait
T
Townie
ALL I WANNA SAY IS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡🙁
ok i'm done
ok i'm done
another question...
after may 1st arent students required to decide where they will attend? i'm assuming deposits are in and the chances of people backing out would be small...thus waitlist people have a lower chance of getting in at this point right?
after may 1st arent students required to decide where they will attend? i'm assuming deposits are in and the chances of people backing out would be small...thus waitlist people have a lower chance of getting in at this point right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, so I got the letter in the mail late last week, dated May 14th, that says I was placed on the "alternate list".
I have no idea regarding deferrment if you're on the waiting list, is there such a thing? Might it also mean a better chance next year when applying early (I'm considering submitting an application soon for next year just in case)?
Thoughts/suggestions?
I have no idea regarding deferrment if you're on the waiting list, is there such a thing? Might it also mean a better chance next year when applying early (I'm considering submitting an application soon for next year just in case)?
Thoughts/suggestions?
Okay, so I got the letter in the mail late last week, dated May 14th, that says I was placed on the "alternate list".
I have no idea regarding deferrment if you're on the waiting list, is there such a thing? Might it also mean a better chance next year when applying early (I'm considering submitting an application soon for next year just in case)?
Thoughts/suggestions?
i am in the same boat....considering reapplying soon....and retaking my dat..yuck
T
Townie
i am in the same boat....considering reapplying soon....and retaking my dat..yuck
ugh..story of my life
ugh..story of my life
i absolutely am dreading studying again...when you going to bite the bullet and start?
T
Townie
i dont know how it has been for you guys...
but...for me...i turn on my computer...look at wallpaper...click on mozilla...go to nytimes.com...then go to gmail.com...then go to sdn.net (come to this thread ofcourse) and depending on whether im encouraged/discouraged, I go to facebook!
this is my life
but...for me...i turn on my computer...look at wallpaper...click on mozilla...go to nytimes.com...then go to gmail.com...then go to sdn.net (come to this thread ofcourse) and depending on whether im encouraged/discouraged, I go to facebook!
this is my life
hahahaha ....yup. exactly what i just did....
i was on bu's waitlist and got a call yesterday saying i got in![]()
congrats. =)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
T
Townie
i was on bu's waitlist and got a call yesterday saying i got in![]()
OMMMMG! Congrats😉! It must feel so good! I'm stilllllllll waiting! OMG! I Hope I get that same phone call soon!
thanks everyone 🙂 i believe i was put on the waitlist about a month and a half ago. i will be accepting the offer...so to those who will soon join ill see you in the fall!
keep believing and don't give up!!! if you want it, you'll get it in due time
keep believing and don't give up!!! if you want it, you'll get it in due time
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 413
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 893
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
