Boston University

Started by aquascore
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got that magical call guys!🙂:soexcited::soexcited::wow: im so excited.
I have to report to the school for orientation on July 28th, school starts the 4th. Hang in their those that are waiting. I had already planned on attending a Masters program, but im thankful for this opportunity. Second try is a charm i guess. Hang in there, you still have a couple of days for a spot to open up. Im looking for an apartment/roommate, any of you guys figure your living situation out?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I just got the phone call from Laura this morning. I'm also doing the last minute dash to look for a roommate/apartment, so please PM me if you're interested!
 
guys, join the bu facebook group. it's much easier to look for room mates that way.

oh, and i'm also looking for one!

FB: Boston University (BU) School of Dental Medicine class of 2012