BoWWling Signups Tridux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cycle Length

  • 12/12

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • 36/12

    Votes: 4 40.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BoWWling is BACK!

Looking to start the game most likely Monday 9/6, if not the next day. Vote for your preferred cycle length and lets get the ball rolling! Need at least 17 players.

Lane 1
Lane 2
Lane 3
Lane 4 @Crayola227
Lane 5 Lawpy
Lane 6
Lane 7
Lane 8
Lane 9
Lane 10
Lane 11
Lane 12
Lane 13
Lane 14
Lane 15
Lane 16
Lane 17
 
Lane 1
Lane 2
Lane 3
Lane 4 @Crayola227
Lane 5 Lawpy
Lane 6
Lane 7
Lane 8 Zenge124
Lane 9
Lane 10
Lane 11
Lane 12
Lane 13
Lane 14
Lane 15
Lane 16
Lane 17
 
Lane 1
Lane 2
Lane 3
Lane 4 @Crayola227
Lane 5 Lawpy
Lane 6
Lane 7
Lane 8 Zenge124
Lane 9
Lane 10
Lane 11
Lane 12
Lane 13
Lane 14
Lane 15
Lane 16
Lane 17
Zenge can’t count and was crowing about taking Dubz’s spot. What a noob.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lane 1
Lane 2
Lane 3 TME
Lane 4 Crayola227
Lane 5 Lawpy
Lane 6
Lane 7 Dubz
Lane 8 Zenge124
Lane 9
Lane 10
Lane 11
Lane 12
Lane 13
Lane 14
Lane 15
Lane 16
Lane 17

will I regret it when I'm stressing about WW and ERAS at the same time? probably, but at least I have reached the "nothing but chill electives" part of 4th year so WW IT IS
 

Im newlywed. The little bit of time I have between rounds with the new wife is spent icing the money maker and/or going to work (can do both at once).

in all seriousness, I dont feel like having a fight over how much time I dedicate to these games so soon into my new marriage. I tend to get my ass kicked on those "why do you spend all your time on that website" arguments.
 
Lane 1
Lane 2
Lane 3 TME
Lane 4 Crayola227
Lane 5 Lawpy
Lane 6
Lane 7 Dubz
Lane 8 Zenge124
Lane 9
Lane 10
Lane 11 Mel
Lane 12
Lane 13
Lane 14 SportPonies
Lane 15 Chaos
Lane 16
Lane 17
 
I might hate myself for doing this during my first semester but that's alright

Lane 1
Lane 2
Lane 3 TME
Lane 4 Crayola227
Lane 5 Lawpy
Lane 6 April
Lane 7 Dubz
Lane 8 Zenge124
Lane 9
Lane 10
Lane 11 Mel
Lane 12
Lane 13
Lane 14 SportPonies
Lane 15 Chaos
Lane 16
Lane 17 genny

(I can only play if it's 36/12 tho)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I definitely didn't go on hiatus in vet school until part of hell semester (3rd year fall...should have continued that, I would have missed Orchestra 😛 ) and then for a brief portion of clinics
I was initially going to ask if you took orchestra during vet school but I’m now thinking it was a WW game 🤔
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad