BoWWling Signups Tridux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cycle Length

  • 12/12

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • 36/12

    Votes: 4 40.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so hurtful 🥺 from a design standpoint and a wolf pack standpoint, it was great
Oh from a game design standpoint it was for sure!

I suppose from a wolf pack standpoint it was great, but I can't access those emotions. I only experienced a gradual descent into madness.
 
eh....idk if revered is the right term for how I'm regarded around here :laugh:

KD's going to run MHA when she's more free soon, and I'm helping out. Keep an eye out for those sign ups