-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD
Started by cubsrule4e
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'd never be able to give anyone in this pack credit ever again.
But... why? For the lols?if samacs is in fact wolf
Did 3 wolves really just gang up on YK D3 like that?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe she was converted.
Ok but for real, i’m actually pissed as hell that wolves just killed aprils mid conversation
Yeet Samac
justafluff
Good skelegg
That's amazing!! How come you chose samac instead of AM?I know this must be confusing because VMH was the village tracker. Well I'm Ball Return, the village backup. I got to pick 1 village PR to use. VMH was the first non-vanilla villager to die, and I was able to use her ability last night. I chose Samac, and my night results say that she followed April around all night. April is now dead. Samac killed her
We were talking in PMs as well 🙄Ok but for real, i’m actually pissed as hell that wolves just killed aprils mid conversation
justafluff
Good skelegg
Also, why did the night happen so fast? Did this become a speedgame?
Unyeet alley
Yeet samac
I guess
Yeet samac
I guess
Sometimes mods will close early if everyone submits fast enough.Also, why did the night happen so fast? Did this become a speedgame?
Pretty sure all of the night actions were submitted quickly enough for them to end the night already.. Makes me feel like a lot less villagers have PRs to use 🙁Also, why did the night happen so fast? Did this become a speedgame?
If AM is a wolf, it would make sense that they wouldn't be the one to make the kill with all the suspicions from today.That's amazing!! How come you chose samac instead of AM?
Ok, actually going to go study now, good wolfhunting, gang
Ugh I hope not. I guess everyone just got night actions in soon enough?Also, why did the night happen so fast? Did this become a speedgame?
Because I realized Samac had some kind of kill ability since she claimed the genny kill. Also, I realized that she has been flying under the radar a lot this game.That's amazing!! How come you chose samac instead of AM?
Wolves sometimes use players that are not under suspicion to perform the kills in case a tracker is in the game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because this game is trippy afBut... why? For the lols?
@Melchizedek Please come claim credit for your crazy tinfoil that was apparently 100% correct
hail alley, our queen, our savior 😍Because I realized Samac had some kind of kill ability since she claimed the genny kill. Also, I realized that she has been flying under the radar a lot this game.
Wolves sometimes use players that are not under suspicion to perform the kills in case a tracker is in the game.
Honestly idc at this point. Okay away
I just can't rationalize any of this.
justafluff
Good skelegg
I really did not use my tracking ability well lolBecause I realized Samac had some kind of kill ability since she claimed the genny kill. Also, I realized that she has been flying under the radar a lot this game.
Wolves sometimes use players that are not under suspicion to perform the kills in case a tracker is in the game.
Lawpy pls are you broken?Honestly idc at this point. Okay away
I did not use my vig shot well, oh wellI really did not use my tracking ability well lol

This yeet vote means that AM is not a wolf, because she refuses to bus under any circumstance.Unyeet alley
Yeet samac
I guess
Is this an accurate example of deepwolfing?I just can't rationalize any of this.
For reals? That's quite an accomplishment for however many games she's playedThis yeet vote means that AM is not a wolf, because she refuses to bus under any circumstance.
Well that's a problem because if you're not a wolf and AM isn't a wolf, no one is left in my POE.This yeet vote means that AM is not a wolf, because she refuses to bus under any circumstance.
Unless... I mean, could there only have been three wolves? Is it possible Vis's "wild card" ability could've been used to convert someone but that never happened or something?
If she's an OG, it is.Is this an accurate example of deepwolfing?
I cannot think of any other way to interpret my night results. Samac already claimed that she was the vig shot on genny, so what other ability does she have that would lead her to follow April around all night and cause April to show up dead in the write-up? It has to be Samac who killed April. I literally cannot think of any other interpretation.I just can't rationalize any of this.
I’m really, really and very deeply upset by what went on in the past few hours. I’m sorry.Lawpy pls are you broken?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's not the part I'm stuck on.I cannot think of any other way to interpret my night results. Samac already claimed that she was the vig shot on genny, so what other ability does she have that would lead her to follow April around all night and cause April to show up dead in the write-up? It has to be Samac who killed April. I literally cannot think of any other interpretation.
It's wolves intentionally taking away their own vote as the first action and claiming a night kill on a villager. Why?
I was supposed to be asleep almost a full hour ago. Good night y'all! We can do this
justafluff
Good skelegg
How could she be converted?If she's an OG, it is.
I don't get it eitherThat's not the part I'm stuck on.
It's wolves intentionally taking away their own vote as the first action and claiming a night kill on a villager. Why?
I don't know. It's just the only way it makes sense to me.How could she be converted?
justafluff
Good skelegg
Sporty asked for whoever did a vig kill to come out…That's not the part I'm stuck on.
It's wolves intentionally taking away their own vote as the first action and claiming a night kill on a villager. Why?
For sure, but we never would have looked for a third claim. The circumstances surrounding genny's death were still murky.Sporty asked for whoever did a vig kill to come out…
I was going to keep silent about my vig shot until Samac said she killed Genny. I didn't want the wolves to be able to narrow down who still has PRs left to use. Once I saw Samac say that, I fessed to killing VMH. That's probably why Samac said that, to get the vig to confess. My own manator noooooSporty asked for whoever did a vig kill to come out…
justafluff
Good skelegg
Maybe she lied? Maybe it was a double wolf kill. Genny died during the night.That's not the part I'm stuck on.
It's wolves intentionally taking away their own vote as the first action and claiming a night kill on a villager. Why?
I mean, it's possible. I'm just baffled.Maybe she lied? Maybe it was a double wolf kill. Genny died during the night.
justafluff
Good skelegg
Plussss! It doesnt make sense for samac to be the third vig. Sporty needed 3 spares, puppy 3 strikes. Noone had flipped on N1
Samac is part of the no convert club, which Zenge and Vis both know. If she was converted, she would be absolutely pissed about it.
I don’t understand it, but I think she’s an OG
I don’t understand it, but I think she’s an OG
justafluff
Good skelegg
I guess the wolves really tried to silence each other for the most part lol. Samac was ineligible D2
*****
I just opened tiktok and my very first FYP video was about bowling omfg 😂
*****
I just opened tiktok and my very first FYP video was about bowling omfg 😂
*****
That's what's depressing me.I guess the wolves really tried to silence each other for the most part lol. Samac was ineligible D2
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will say the thread length is impressive given the rate of death/modkills though.
With all this, I'm going to sleep and hoping things will seem better in the morning.
justafluff
Good skelegg
Class just ended, may I say I paid 0 attention.
Finally focused enough to respond, but I will say powerwolfing is going to **** me over eventually.For reals? That's quite an accomplishment for however many games she's played
I’m ok but going to bed soon. Let me post some quick thoughts first.