BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m thinking about it but i don’t think AM and alleys are compatible
There's no way... We've talked about frustrated village defense before and cleared ppl out, well I don't know what else alley needs to do, request to be mod killed? I don't believe it's white knighting.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah. I am using a secondhand (aka stolen) spreadsheet format from the lovely @supershorty ~ she shared it with me in boWWnty hunting. I only track vote patterns, so I have a tab for each day that shows the time when people yeeted and a tab that shows collectively each player's final vote. So far it's helped me figure out Vis was a wolf, but that's been it. It's really useful to see not just people's final votes but who else they voted for in the day and what time they made the vote in comparison to others
I'd love to learn how to do that!
 
Oh. Well I'm sure any of my words could match what a wolf had said at one point.

Regardless I still feel weird about alley, but I don't know who else at this point.
Since we're clearly not packmates, can you think about this overnight and let me know who you think I'm wolfing with? There has to be at least 4 wolves, most likely 5.
 
I'd love to learn how to do that!
**********************
PM me sometime, I'm happy to share old spreadsheets for people to look at 🙂

The Casino game had my spreadsheet linked in the TOC for a while but I think @Zenge142 took it out 😡
**********************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there any reason why you’re not considering deepwolfing?

I’m serious. This game has taken a strange turn after the Mels flip and the threat of deepwolfing is real.
I guess if that's where we need to go then that's where we need to go, but I've not gotten any pings from Puppy anywhere else and the vmh shot felt like it came from a village perspective but I could be wrong
 
Also not really a fan of Lawpy continuosly saying for the past pages "oh no deepwolfing and weird mechanics ahhhh". Seems like posting just for posting.
 
Is there any reason why you’re not considering deepwolfing?

I’m serious. This game has taken a strange turn after the Mels flip and the threat of deepwolfing is real.
I also just feel like there are too many people who are still alive without as much village credit and more wolfy tones
 
Is there any reason why you’re not considering deepwolfing?

I’m serious. This game has taken a strange turn after the Mels flip and the threat of deepwolfing is real.
I know you were talking to April but I just feel like it wouldn't make sense for her to start the Vis wagon as a wolf. Unless like mentioned earlier the pack had decided Vis was going to go down. But there were several people starting to suspect Vis or get nervous about her so it didn't really take much to start the wagon and get Vis yoten. It isn't like a completely out of left-field vote.
 
Galactic Bowling Frame 4 Write Up
​
As the rave crowds grew continually weary the hangovers began to set in. Pissed off that Cubs missed a 600 series by 5 pins, the agitators felt no mercy and went straight for the heart of the remaining good guys,

@Aprilthearab, Lane Sweep, village protector, who could protect a player each night

1643259212215.png

It is now Frame 5. Cycles have shortened to 12/12. Vote closes Thursday at 10PM ET




10 Players remain

Lane 1 @Lawpy
Lane 2 @youngkal
Lane 3 @alleycat03
Lane 4. @vetmedhead
Lane 5 @genny
Lane 6 @Zenge142
Lane 7 @WildZoo
Lane 8 @bluestoat
Lane 9 @Truenamer

Lane 10 @justafluff
Lane 11 @Viscernable
Lane 12 @samac
Lane 13 @Melchizedek
Lane 14 @IvyMoose

Lane 15 @SportPonies
Lane 16 @Animal Midwife
Lane 17 @Aprilthearab
Lane 18 @potentialsheltervet
Lane 19 @violetvett
Lane 20 @zuriburi
Lane 21 @puppydogtor
Lane 22 @OctopusDoctorpus
Lane 23 @WorthlessOxygen


7. Wildzoo, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with 1x watch
5. genny, Strike, vanillager
14. IvyMoose, Spare, vanillager
20. zuriburi, Spare, vanillager
23. WorthlessOxygen, Strike, vanillager
9. Truenamer, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with a 1x block
11. Viscernable, Lilith, Wolf Blocker
22. OctopusDoctor, Spare, vanillager
8. BlueStoat, Strike, vanillager
4. Vetmedhead, Bowling shoes, village tracker
6. Zenge142, Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf
13. Melchizedek, Bumpers, Village protector
17. Aprilthearab, Lane Sweep, Village protector​
 
Also not really a fan of Lawpy continuosly saying for the past pages "oh no deepwolfing and weird mechanics ahhhh". Seems like posting just for posting.
How? Weird mechanics is already established and we should consider the deepwolfing threat. It’s not just me. There were extensive posts from others talking about the bussing possibilities in play. It’s not posting for the sake of posting, that’s ridiculous.
 
Galactic Bowling Frame 4 Write Up
​
As the rave crowds grew continually weary the hangovers began to set in. Pissed off that Cubs missed a 600 series by 5 pins, the agitators felt no mercy and went straight for the heart of the remaining good guys,

@Aprilthearab, Lane Sweep, village protector, who could protect a player each night

View attachment 349065

It is now Frame 5. Cycles have shortened to 12/12. Vote closes Thursday at 10PM ET





10 Players remain



Lane 1 @Lawpy

Lane 2 @youngkal

Lane 3 @alleycat03

Lane 4. @vetmedhead

Lane 5 @genny

Lane 6 @Zenge142

Lane 7 @WildZoo

Lane 8 @bluestoat

Lane 9 @Truenamer


Lane 10 @justafluff

Lane 11 @Viscernable

Lane 12 @samac

Lane 13 @Melchizedek

Lane 14 @IvyMoose


Lane 15 @SportPonies

Lane 16 @Animal Midwife

Lane 17 @Aprilthearab

Lane 18 @potentialsheltervet

Lane 19 @violetvett

Lane 20 @zuriburi

Lane 21 @puppydogtor

Lane 22 @OctopusDoctorpus

Lane 23 @WorthlessOxygen




7. Wildzoo, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with 1x watch

5. genny, Strike, vanillager

14. IvyMoose, Spare, vanillager

20. zuriburi, Spare, vanillager

23. WorthlessOxygen, Strike, vanillager

9. Truenamer, Gutter Ball, not so vanillager with a 1x block

11. Viscernable, Lilith, Wolf Blocker

22. OctopusDoctor, Spare, vanillager

8. BlueStoat, Strike, vanillager

4. Vetmedhead, Bowling shoes, village tracker

6. Zenge142, Pete Weber, Intimidator Wolf

13. Melchizedek, Bumpers, Village protector

17. Aprilthearab, Lane Sweep, Village protector
​
Oh come on
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How? Weird mechanics is already established and we should consider the deepwolfing threat. It’s not just me. There were extensive posts from others talking about the bussing possibilities in play. It’s not posting for the sake of posting, that’s ridiculous.
Yeah, but you're saying "guys remember there might be deepwolfing". Like, yes, I think we all are trying to keep that in the back of our minds, but I really don't see how that contributes anything to the conversation when you repeat it a bunch.
 
I looked at my Mel ISO posts, sadly there wasn't anything super helpful (I was thinking of Mel's village list, but that's not going to really do anything). Other than me being correct that Mel was village, I guess, but that's not really helpful either.
 
I was hoping not to do this but April wanted me to share a summary of her actions since she suspected she would die soon.
N1 she protected Zenge since she was village reading him and apparently village!Zenge often gets NK'd N1.
N2 she attempted to protect True but was locked in the bathroom and so wasn't able to prevent his death.
N3 I know she was planning to protect AM but I don't think I ever saw AM mention that on thread.
 
Yeah, but you're saying "guys remember there might be deepwolfing". Like, yes, I think we all are trying to keep that in the back of our minds, but I really don't see how that contributes anything to the conversation when you repeat it a bunch.
Because i was discussing with aprils to understand why she was village reading the way she was. If we’re reevaling people, we need to consider everyone. It’s definitely contributive
 
I know this must be confusing because VMH was the village tracker. Well I'm Ball Return, the village backup. I got to pick 1 village PR to use. VMH was the first non-vanilla villager to die, and I was able to use her ability last night. I chose Samac, and my night results say that she followed April around all night. April is now dead. Samac killed her
 
If Sporty is village, then puppydog is also village. So is Samac, although she didn't need 3 gutter balls?
April was locked in bathroom -- village
Alley defended Mel and fought Zenge ---> vilage
AM had her vote taken away, so village?
Lawpy, id hate to call wolfy but no one has bothered him - but pushed zenge - village
violetvet was right about the strike voting average - village
YK received day protection and got locked in bathroom - village
PSV may role reveal tomorrow --- she's defending april a lot so village or whiteknighting
Last one is myself. And I'm village... so... ugh have we won the game? I can't decide by just facts. I hate this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FINAL Frame 1 Official Voting Tally

Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel (1) - Zenge
Bluey (4) - Lawpy, Dubz, samac, kal
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -
Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (1) - genny
Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel
Zenge () -
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus

TIED: @youngkal and @bluestoat

22/23, a single vote was missing
@IvyMoose

DAY CLOSED!


View attachment 348682

Frame 2 Official *FINAL* Voting Tally (as of post 2324- when I closed vote)

Vis (1) - Octo
Meats (1) - AM
Violet (1) - Lawpy
OctoDoc (1) - blue
zuri () -
Sporty (2) - Mel, True
Oxygen ()
Ivy (7) - April, ykal, violet, jfluff, Vis, zuri, vmh
Fluff (5) - Sporty, Zenge, potentialshelter, alley, puppydr
April ()

Leading: *freeshrugs*

Ineligible: samac

18/20
missing:
@IvyMoose @WorthlessOxygen

Day close:10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND

*FINAL* Frame 3 Official Vote Tally

meats ()-
alley () -
YK (4) - samac, Zenge, meats, vis
Vis (10) - puppy, april, sporty, blue, violet, kal, Mel, alley, fluff, lawpy
Mel (1) - shelty
April () -

Leading: @Viscernable

Ineligible to vote: AM

15/16

Missing: @OctopusDoctorpus

DAY CLOSED

View attachment 348934
Noting these for reference
 
If Sporty is village, then puppydog is also village. So is Samac, although she didn't need 3 gutter balls?
April was locked in bathroom -- village
Alley defended Mel and fought Zenge ---> vilage
AM had her vote taken away, so village?
Lawpy, id hate to call wolfy but no one has bothered him - but pushed zenge - village
violetvet was right about the strike voting average - village
YK received day protection and got locked in bathroom - village
PSV may role reveal tomorrow --- she's defending april a lot so village or whiteknighting
Last one is myself. And I'm village... so... ugh have we won the game? I can't decide by just facts. I hate this.
Might want to reconsider samac lol