Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m definitely village reading alleys for this if samacs in fact flips wolf.Y'ALL OMFG
I TRACKED THE WOLF KILL TO APRIL
SAMAC KILL APRIL
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m definitely village reading alleys for this if samacs in fact flips wolf.Y'ALL OMFG
I TRACKED THE WOLF KILL TO APRIL
SAMAC KILL APRIL
Have fun chokers
Unyeet YK
Yeet vis
HmUnyeet YK
Yeet Vis
Both quoted the fauxjo...
Well it went the Staggs routeThe bussing gymnastics that would make samac a wolf are devastating.
I doubt you’re a wolfThis probably won't help my case though because I don't really consider voting samac after she got mechanically outted as deepwolfing.
This makes senseI cannot think of any other way to interpret my night results. Samac already claimed that she was the vig shot on genny, so what other ability does she have that would lead her to follow April around all night and cause April to show up dead in the write-up? It has to be Samac who killed April. I literally cannot think of any other interpretation.
Maybe she lied? Maybe it was a double wolf kill. Genny died during the night.
Yes a double wolf kill is probable.Plussss! It doesnt make sense for samac to be the third vig. Sporty needed 3 spares, puppy 3 strikes. Noone had flipped on N1
Idk hard to say at this pointWell that's a problem because if you're not a wolf and AM isn't a wolf, no one is left in my POE.
Unless... I mean, could there only have been three wolves? Is it possible Vis's "wild card" ability could've been used to convert someone but that never happened or something?
Yeah, it was technically samacs who was first to report. Oof.Both quoted the fauxjo...
Props to Sportyunyeet mommy
yeet samac
doesn't feel villagey; weird tingles with her joke vote unyeet
samacs shade on AM notedI honestly don’t know the best thing to do here. That actually made me feel worse about AM.
HmYou know on thread interactions are how I caught your packmates in MHA right?
I have an important question for you.
Zenge, are you a wolf?
Zenge:
I’m starting to feel significantly worse with this. It’s pretty limited.
I missed a Mel one:
Are you trying to make a point Samac?
Zenge, why has Visc interacted so little with you on thread?
HmBecause thread interactions are an absurd analysis tool.
I’m betting I’ve interacted even less than Puppy, and given their spot on the vis wagon, I’m pretty sure they’re village. And I know I’m village.
So this argument that “we didn’t interact enough to cross the v/w threshold, and thus we must be w/w” is a facile argument.
Hmm 🤔Village:
Animal Midwife - Still feel good about my read here. My strongest village read.
samac - I’m seeing a lot of wild off the wall energy that I expect from village Samac. She’s asking the right questions and making the right pushes I expect from a villager.
Lawpy - His posts make sense. I mostly follow his logic. The stubbornness was frustrating but I don’t think Lawpy is a wolf.
Aprilthearab - Her push on Vis was genuine, and early. 100% a villager.
puppydogtor - Position on the vis vote was gold. Unless there’s some wacky bussing going on, this is a villager.
potentialsheltervet - PSV still feels like a noob villager. I’m not seeing anything that’s pinging me. Slight village read here.
SportPonies - Her position on the Vis vote cements this as a villager for me. I’m still freaked out by her asking for the vig to role reveal. For that she’s staying at the bottom of my village reads.
Neutral:
justafluff - Nothing useful from the vis vote to move Fluff one way or another. Vis’s lack of push here is concerning though.
Youngkal - I’m not seeing anything that makes me think this is a villager. BUT Vissy’s push here only makes sense if this is a villager. Neutral for now.
Wolfy:
violetvett - At this point I feel like I was played by the role reveal. I haven’t seen any posts that makes me think this is a villager. Very little concrete analysis that I feel good about.
Alleycat03 - I think I gave her too much credit for early game. Her latest pushes, me especially feels off and disingenuous. I think she was buddying up with me so that if she went down it would make me look bad. I’m disappointed I fell into this trap.
Melchizedek - April and AM in his POE should have been the last straw. His reads have made no sense, his pushes make no sense. This is a wolf and 100% where I’d be voting today. If Mel doesn’t flip wolf, just vote me out. I don’t want to deal with being this wrong and fighting off the misyeet all cycle.
Thats why i #PadawanForeverWell... I'm going to go to bed with the knowledge that at least we're on 12/12 cycles so things will be over sooner rather than later. Y'all were really babying us in the noob game, huh.
Noting this especially noting the fact that samacs quoted thisI’ve felt psv has shown wolfhunting but April and Sporty’s immediate resistance interests me.
I guess so? It's so odd it happened when Mel and meats had bigger focus.I’m just trying to make sense of that samacs vs zenges interactions because that looked bizarre to me. Idk if this is considered to be a theater that @Animal Midwife referred to earlier but it’s really bizarre in any case
Hahah And we have to suck them out by swinging a vacuum at themI feel like i’m Luigi from Luigi’s Mansion video game series except instead of Boos, we have deepwolves
LawpigiI feel like i’m Luigi from Luigi’s Mansion video game series except instead of Boos, we have deepwolves
You’re incorrect, thanks for jumping to conclusions last night.Y'ALL OMFG
I TRACKED THE WOLF KILL TO APRIL
SAMAC KILL APRIL
I did. If I didn’t say it on thread, I at very least stated it in my PM to AMActually I'd consider Samac NOT JUST FOR THE VISC thing. I know I said it somewhere that the genny shot was probably a vig because genny was being widely village read, but I don't think anyone considered that it was a double wolf kill and Samac is fake claiming Vig. Genny having village status is a wolf motive. I have in my notes that she revealed AFTER there was a day vig. So she could have been waiting for confirmation before claiming specifically so she could stay in people's village reads.
I’ll actually be both mad and sad if she flips wolf and I didn’t stick to my guns there.Props to Sporty
I did. If I didn’t say it on thread, I at very least stated it in my PM to AM
So perhaps she’s a wolf claiming the extra factional kill as her ability? Or she’s a 3P with a 1x kill.
There’s just no way there’s three village vig kills in this game…
I don’t understand this postThis probably won't help my case though because I don't really consider voting samac after she got mechanically outted as deepwolfing.
It seems too convenient, and why would we have a JOAT when we already had a village tracker and two "not so vanillagers" where one had a 1x watching (Dubz) and one had 1x tracking ability (Fluff).You’re incorrect, thanks for jumping to conclusions last night.
I’m cubs. I’m a joat. I have a 1x use of 4 powers.
N1: Vig shot -> genny
N2: Watch -> Zenge
N3: Track -> Zenge. I got paranoid. He didn’t go anywhere.
N4: Protection -> tried to use it on april. There must be a strong arm out there.
Also, I’m immensely shocked Mel flipped village.
Also to be clear if I was in a Wolfpack with Zenge and Vis there’s not a way in the world I would village read both of them that hard. That’s some dumb wolf moves right there. I’ve just had bad reads this game apparently.
I interpreted it as we cannot clear AM from being a wolf based on her Samac vote, but idk if that's what she meant.I don’t understand this post
A night protector and day protector PLUS a JOAT with protection also feels like a lot to me, but it’s clear that ability solving doesn’t work this game so I don’t think we can lean on thatIt seems too convenient, and why would we have a JOAT when we already had a village tracker and two "not so vanillagers" where one had a 1x watching (Dubz) and one had 1x tracking ability (Fluff).
There's no way to confirm your actions on Zenge. I'm not sure why you went from watching him on N2 to tracking him on N3.
I have shared with the thread everything I know.
Isn’t it clear why I went from watching him to tracking him?It seems too convenient, and why would we have a JOAT when we already had a village tracker and two "not so vanillagers" where one had a 1x watching (Dubz) and one had 1x tracking ability (Fluff).
There's no way to confirm your actions on Zenge. I'm not sure why you went from watching him on N2 to tracking him on N3.
I have shared with the thread everything I know.
When did you tell AM that you were a vig? Are you sure it was before Samac and Puppy revealed?I’m not sure how I feel about an AM-samac pack given that AM knew I was a vig before the Vmh shot.
I feel like if they both were wolves, AM would’ve relayed that information and told samac not to claim a night vig.
Fairly certain. I revealed before Vmh was shot and AM thought it was my shot.When did you tell AM that you were a vig? Are you sure it was before Samac and Puppy revealed?
Based on what we saw when April tried to protect True but wasn't able to, it seems odd that alley's message would say you followed April around all night if you were in fact attempting to protect her. I feel like there'd be more detail if that were the case.I’m cubs. I’m a joat. I have a 1x use of 4 powers.
N1: Vig shot -> genny
N2: Watch -> Zenge
N3: Track -> Zenge. I got paranoid. He didn’t go anywhere.
N4: Protection -> tried to use it on april. There must be a strong arm out there.
What are you even talking about?Based on what we saw when April tried to protect True but wasn't able to, it seems odd that alley's message would say you followed April around all night if you were in fact attempting to protect her. I feel like there'd be more detail if that were the case.
🤔What are you even talking about?
Tracker shows if you interact with someone. Not how you interacted with them. That’s some angle-shooty stuff I don’t understand.
@samac How come you didn't react to Zenge self-targeting on N3?
It said he stayed in his own lane. You can fight the mods on that if you want.If it said he didn't go anywhere, that's an incorrect result.
Do you have thoughts on a POE?It said he stayed in his own lane. You can fight the mods on that if you want.
I need to go back and look at the end of D3 and see how you were feeling about Zenge at that point. I know several people had brought him up around the time of the Vis flip, but I don’t remember when you posted. I also don’t remember which day it was when you did the Zenge interactions. Since he’s dead now and he was a wolf who probably wouldn’t share his results anyway, there’s not any way for us to confirm if you’re telling the truth.Isn’t it clear why I went from watching him to tracking him?
He was the strongest of village reads with the tell. I stated to doubt him the way things were going down after Vissy. Decided to track him.
I don’t know what to tell you, it’s the actions I’ve taken.
It would be fitting my first misyeet ever is on wrong mechanics though. The universe is laughing at me for all the times I’ve done it.
I’m not going to flip wolf, but I understand why I have to be flipped. I’m the best misyeet bait out there now and they’d just take me to end game to be the final misyeet if we didn’t yeet me today so might as well, I doubt it’ll get to parity today.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.