Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What word did it say he stayed in? “He stayed in his own _____”It said he stayed in his own lane. You can fight the mods on that if you want.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What word did it say he stayed in? “He stayed in his own _____”It said he stayed in his own lane. You can fight the mods on that if you want.
I don’t like this because your actions were conveniently focused on people who are now dead.You’re incorrect, thanks for jumping to conclusions last night.
I’m cubs. I’m a joat. I have a 1x use of 4 powers.
N1: Vig shot -> genny
N2: Watch -> Zenge
N3: Track -> Zenge. I got paranoid. He didn’t go anywhere.
N4: Protection -> tried to use it on april. There must be a strong arm out there.
Also, I’m immensely shocked Mel flipped village.
Also to be clear if I was in a Wolfpack with Zenge and Vis there’s not a way in the world I would village read both of them that hard. That’s some dumb wolf moves right there. I’ve just had bad reads this game apparently.
I mean I have to consider you with Mel’s flip.Do you have thoughts on a POE?
I think that would rule out AM being compatible with samacsI’m not sure how I feel about an AM-samac pack given that AM knew I was a vig before the Vmh shot.
I feel like if they both were wolves, AM would’ve relayed that information and told samac not to claim a night vig.
@samac How come you didn't react to Zenge self-targeting on N3?
If it said he didn't go anywhere, that's an incorrect result.
HmmIt said he stayed in his own lane. You can fight the mods on that if you want.
I totally get it. I understand why I have to be flipped.I need to go back and look at the end of D3 and see how you were feeling about Zenge at that point. I know several people had brought him up around the time of the Vis flip, but I don’t remember when you posted. I also don’t remember which day it was when you did the Zenge interactions. Since he’s dead now and he was a wolf who probably wouldn’t share his results anyway, there’s not any way for us to confirm if you’re telling the truth.
If you were truly protecting April then I’m sorry, but I can’t see how that is the case. It’s incredibly fishy that you interacted with April and now she’s dead.
This feels village code-y and I don’t want to incur mod wrath, but it was the end of the lane.What word did it say he stayed in? “He stayed in his own _____”
I mean I did kill one of them soI don’t like this because your actions were conveniently focused on people who are now dead.

Samac revealed she shot Genny when you prompted everyone who was a vig to reveal. After VMH got shot.Fairly certain. I revealed before Vmh was shot and AM thought it was my shot.
So if samac revealed after Vmh was shot (and I don’t think my memory fails me), then yes.
There could be inclusive or friendly 3Ps in play that add to those numbersWhether or not Samac is a wolf, we still have at least 1 more, likely 2 other wolves left. The last time we had a very large game like this was Bioshock, which had 4 wolves (including an alpha). However there were also 4 neutrals in that game, so the balancing was a bit different. The large game before that was the apocalypse game, which had 5 wolves and 2 3P for 30 players.
I could see there being 4 or 5 wolves total in this game, and we’ve only definitively found 2 of them, hopefully 3 after today.
4/23= 17%, which is a bit low for SDN wolf numbers (typically 20-25%)
5/23= 21.7%, which makes more sense to me for the wolf numbers.
A lot of people left have been soft cleared because of their interactions with Zenge and Vis. I’m still thinking on who else could be a wolf with them, and who is compatible with Samac as well.
I’m not sure if it proves anything one way or another. The word you used doesn’t match up with the word I had in my results from Fluffy.This feels village code-y and I don’t want to incur mod wrath, but it was the end of the lane.
I haven’t discussed this in detail yet but it serves as a basis of why i want to look into puppy and pshelty if the game continues after a wolf!samacs flip. But i’m prioritizing pshelty over puppy first@Lawpy can you elaborate about finding the remaining wolf/ves based off of D2 wagons? I’m not sure if I missed a post or if you fully explained it
I just hope they’re inclusive and not exclusive ughhhhThere could be inclusive or friendly 3Ps in play that add to those numbers
I guess that's fair. I also (now) think fluff is village, but at the time I had my doubts and wasn't feeling strongly about Vis (obviously incorrectly). I can't help that I'm apparently just not good at finding wolves.I haven’t discussed this in detail yet but it serves as a basis of why i want to look into puppy and pshelty if the game continues after a wolf!samacs flip. But i’m prioritizing pshelty over puppy first
Basically i think fluffy is village and wolves were orchestrating attacks on her and took advantage of zenge’s acceleration of the fluffy D2 wagon.

No ma’am, pretty sure I said it when it first happened.Also Samac claimed her bowling average went down, after AM said so, and I commented it was due to Zenge’s intimidation ability. It would be easy for a wolf to lie about it at this point
No, you didn't. AM had already stated her bowling average went down a specific night and it would've been really easy for you to go back and look at which night that was and infer it was due to Zenge's intimidation.No ma’am, pretty sure I said it when it first happened.
Someone with clicky bowling shoes followed my every turnI’m not sure if it proves anything one way or another. The word you used doesn’t match up with the word I had in my results from Fluffy.
@SportPonies what was the actual flavor of your tracking that you received on N2 when VMH tracked you?
It doesn’t match my results when tracking alley either.I’m not sure if it proves anything one way or another. The word you used doesn’t match up with the word I had in my results from Fluffy.
@SportPonies what was the actual flavor of your tracking that you received on N2 when VMH tracked you?
My average went down N2. I have no idea by how much or if it's temporary though.
That’s the Zenge intimidation effect!
You responded over an hour after AM and fluff had already talked about this.Yeah, it went down.
I just realized this can’t be the case if alley is a village trackerI was going to say there’s an argument to be made for perhaps an EON strongarm if the first one happened N2 and last night was N4 if I can count?
But looking at the write up last night, it does say that April was the last of the “good guys”? So I’m inclined to believe that any PRs left are wolves based on that
Do you want me to dig up the quotes?No ma’am, pretty sure I said it when it first happened.
I thought alley's tracking ability was 1x?I just realized this can’t be the case if alley is a village tracker
I don’t think Zenge and Vis were particularly deepwolfingBut what also really terrifies me is the possibility of YK being a wolf given how deepwolf crazy the wolves are behaving in this game.
Blah PSV is fastDo you want me to dig up the quotes?
Way ahead of you 😉Do you want me to dig up the quotes?
Is that what she said? I read backup and backup to Vmh and assumed normal backup.I thought alley's tracking ability was 1x?
I'm not sure. I just re-read the quote and I could see it either way.Is that what she said? I read backup and backup to Vmh and assumed normal backup.
Would be a weird mechanic for a backup to only get a 1x use off of a universal use ability
Deepwolfing can reflect in their actual behavior though and zenges vote restricting a wolf!samacs is a disturbing problem in itself. Vissy is a known busser.I don’t think Zenge and Vis were particularly deepwolfing
Did I not share that my score went down when I first shared I lost my ability to vote? I honestly don’t remember and don’t care to go through my own posts to defend myself.Do you want me to dig up the quotes?
Zenge literally intimidated himself to try and clear his name so I think anything's possible at this point.If samacs flips wolf, we have a disturbing situation where wolves basically handicapped one of their packmates by depriving them of their votes
This in turn could naturally allow for vissy’s bizarre behavior towards YK, especially with the working premise that vissy vs YK D3 wagons could be W/W
After AM and I discussed on thread about it being a wolfy ability and AM said it’s all WIFOM from here on out.Zenge literally intimidated himself to try and clear his name so I think anything's possible at this point.
Okay sure, you did share that. But we're not dumb. Zenge absolutely could've told you his PR would drop bowling averages when he acted on you, so this doesn't clear you.someone took away my ability to vote today and dropped my score.
This is well after the fact though and came after AM’s comments that once an ability is correctly identified as wolfy, any future targets are WIFOM. The fact that zenges restricted samacs being a problem stands.Zenge literally intimidated himself to try and clear his name so I think anything's possible at this point.
If I was a wolf I would have known what Zenge’s ability was anyway. I don’t get the point you’re making here.Okay sure, you did share that. But we're not dumb. Zenge absolutely could've told you his PR would drop bowling averages when he acted on you, so this doesn't clear you.
It's pretty silly to intentionally handicap a pack member from protecting themselves/getting cred when it still has believability for being a village action.
Not when crazy things like deepwolfing are in play. Could’ve sworn I saw that happening a while ago, which was bizarre and terrifying
This was discussed earlier so the fact that this actually being a thing is alarming.Unless you think samac or I are wolfing, you don't need to be concerned about this until a deepwolf flips.
I'm not seeing it being particularly problematic to take away a fellow wolf's ability to vote so early in the game when none of the confirmed wolves were particularly under fire at that point to claim village cred later on. I guess continuing to debate this is devolving into WIFOM but I think the three wolves (assuming samac flips wolf) have played enough WW games to plot ahead.This is well after the fact though and came after AM’s comments that once an ability is correctly identified as wolfy, any future targets are WIFOM. The fact that zenges restricted samacs being a problem stands.
I thought alley's tracking ability was 1x?
Is that what she said? I read backup and backup to Vmh and assumed normal backup.
Would be a weird mechanic for a backup to only get a 1x use off of a universal use ability
I'm not sure. I just re-read the quote and I could see it either way.
Yeah I don’t really see that it’s deepwolfy. It’s just strategic.Deepwolfing can reflect in their actual behavior though and zenges vote restricting a wolf!samacs is a disturbing problem in itself. Vissy is a known busser.
In the advent of deepwolfing, is there a reason yk would be excluded versus just assuming noobs?I mean I have to consider you with Mel’s flip.
I was tracked last night, alley is being truthful about this.
I don’t think it’s Lawpy with the zenge interactions.
It’s not sporty.
I think if you’re not involved, it has to be within the noobs. And if that’s the case there’s a serious deep wolf within them.
Honestly?In the advent of deepwolfing, is there a reason yk would be excluded versus just assuming noobs?
I think regardless of what the mods say you should keep it to yourself.The way it’s phrased in my role PM says that I can one time conditionally revive a villager PR. I thought that meant I can only use it once? But I’m not actually sure which is true because it could also mean I can only pick one power to revive. I did just ask the mods if I can use the tracking again.
I don’t think they’re mutually exclusive. It was a strategic play yes but it’s still a wolf handicapping their packmate by depriving them of their ability to vote (and this was well before the ability was discussed in detail on thread). It’s the antagonistic nature of that play that’s deepwolfy to meYeah I don’t really see that it’s deepwolfy. It’s just strategic.
I’ve felt good about PSV esp in her defense of April.I guess that's fair. I also (now) think fluff is village, but at the time I had my doubts and wasn't feeling strongly about Vis (obviously incorrectly). I can't help that I'm apparently just not good at finding wolves.![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.