BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t think they’re mutually exclusive. It was a strategic play yes but it’s still a wolf handicapping their packmate by depriving them of their ability to vote (and this was well before the ability was discussed in detail on thread). It’s the antagonistic nature of that play that’s deepwolfy to me
It’s just not that wild to me. I’ve been in packs where we’ve blocked or whatever other wolves to clear them, and I’ve seen other packs do moves like that as well.

I don’t really have an issue with you… having an issue with it. I just don’t think it’s too crazy of a move either.

Especially early game where wolves have full numbers and they can stand to lose a packmate’s vote
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not seeing it being particularly problematic to take away a fellow wolf's ability to vote so early in the game when none of the confirmed wolves were particularly under fire at that point to claim village cred later on. I guess continuing to debate this is devolving into WIFOM but I think the three wolves (assuming samac flips wolf) have played enough WW games to plot ahead.
Yeah. If anything it’s a problem with the game mechanics that allows wolves to do that. Has anyone seen Death note? This game reminds me of that 😅
 
Yeah. If anything it’s a problem with the game mechanics that allows wolves to do that. Has anyone seen Death note? This game reminds me of that 😅
Well, I think free will is important in any wolf chat. I just can't always claim to agree with the choices.
 
It’s just not that wild to me. I’ve been in packs where we’ve blocked or whatever other wolves to clear them, and I’ve seen other packs do moves like that as well.

I don’t really have an issue with you… having an issue with it. I just don’t think it’s too crazy of a move either.

Especially early game where wolves have full numbers and they can stand to lose a packmate’s vote
This is worrying and i now want to look into YK more closely
 
One of the biggest marks I have against Kal is that she self-prezzed on Blue instead of Vis but it still hurts that Vis self-prezzed on her to begin with.

I'd have to be accepting deepwolves to consider her.
Ive reexplained this -- there was others talking about bluey (@SportPonies iirc) so there was a chance they were considering moving which would have put Blue in the lead -- therefore no tie but
 
Ive reexplained this -- there was others talking about bluey (@SportPonies iirc) so there was a chance they were considering moving which would have put Blue in the lead -- therefore no tie but
I recall that but the tie was visible after the point you moved per the tally. It's what what encouraged Ivy to make a three way seeing how everything was composed.
 
also not only am i behind on thread im behind on lectures and well i need to play catch up....be backk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to do some work and I’m getting dinner with my dad tonight so I may not make it back.

But I understand the situation and accept why I have to be yeeted since if I stay in the game I’m going to be persistent misyeet bait. Look into deepwolfing noobs when I’m dead, I’ll try to come gather thoughts before day close but 12/12 is really ****ing me given my schedule today.

Yeet samac
 
The Japanese anime is the best, and it’s full of moves like “I’m gonna erase my memory of the death note to hide my tracks” pretty much how the wolves are playing in this game xD
It’s so convoluted that it gets hard to follow at times but it’s very fun!
Very fun until you get to the end and feel like your soul is empty. At least, that's how I felt watching it on my phone in the dark as a freshman in high school.
 
Yeah. If anything it’s a problem with the game mechanics that allows wolves to do that. Has anyone seen Death note? This game reminds me of that 😅
******
Oh hey I'm supposed to run a Death Note game sometime
*******
 
Caught up with the thread while walking back home, and yeah, I'm sticking with my samac vote. There was also the whole "Vissy is pocketing me in the PM" thing that adds to the sketchiness.

Sorry samac, but all evidence points to you either being a wolf or a really, really, REALLY unlucky villager. Occam's razor.
 
Would samac/yk be compatible? I feel like we discounted yk early on since a lot of the other inactive people turned out to be village, but that was early on in the game.
 
Frame 5 Official Voting Tally

AM (1) - YK
Alley () -
Samac (8) - violet, puppy, lawpy, shelty, fluff, alley, AM, Samac

Leading: @samac

9/10

Missing: @SportPonies

Day Close: ~6.25 hours: 10PM EST/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM Fantasyland

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Frame 5 Official Voting Tally

AM (1) - YK
Alley () -
Samac (9 ) - violet, puppy, lawpy, shelty, fluff, alley, AM, Samac , Sporty

Leading: @samac

10/10

Missing: No one

Day Close: ~5 hours: 10PM EST/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM Fantasyland

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes
 
************
Sending you internet coffee and a warm shawl, because taking a moment to sip a hot drink and be cozy is sometimes what our engines need to start
************
*********************
This is much kinder than me on Discord asking someone to throw something at me so I go put samples in the tissue processor 🤣
*********************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad