BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the thought of what Zenge is doing in deadchat scares me more than the prospects of this cycle.
*************************************
Why does that scare you in this game and not in other games where he's died early and had even more time in dead chat to get up to shenanigans?
*************************************
 
It would also all but confirm the existence of a strongman so hoping that's not the case.
It seems like it would be redundant for the wolves to have both a blocker and a strongman, at least in my opinion. If that were the case I would think they would've used the strongman kill on True rather than vis blocking April.
 
It seems like it would be redundant for the wolves to have both a blocker and a strongman, at least in my opinion. If that were the case I would think they would've used the strongman kill on True rather than vis blocking April.
I think I've been in a pack that had both, but wolves can be given abilities similar in function sometimes. A blocker is both stronger and weaker than a strongman.

A strongman is unable to be interfered with but is only usable if you're killing.

The blocker can be used independently but only ensures a kill goes through if anyone protecting the target is targetted.
 
The Zenge pants felt like it was only the surface of pent up energy. Deadchat could be filled with similar memes rn.
********
Well joke's on you, guess who sent him the Zenge pants in the first place 😈
********
 
YK pls we have a complicated relationship :bag::sorry:

But wait why Mels?
Let me pull my post from yesterday where i explained where i thought people were voting. I really wasnt considering mel but iirc he was one of the people on a low vote and i think i said i felt like at least 1 wolf would be on a "random" vote


I don't see how that reflects on Sporty though. The same argument could be made for her moving to Vis to save you.
I didnt say it said anything about her as a player but rather why i was thinking there was a chance that voting blue would avoid the tie...... read my post again AM...

Also, can you explain the evidence behind this? Because I'm pretty sure we're all village.
See my response to lawpy above
I still would like an answer to my question from earlier when you have the time.
Is it in this block? if not please reask
 
Ive reexplained this -- there was others talking about bluey (@SportPonies iirc) so there was a chance they were considering moving which would have put Blue in the lead -- therefore no tie but
here AM i moved it closer for you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Lawpy @Animal Midwife

This post - and my brain is dumb it was the D2 votes -- clearly said i didnt think it was Mel and the amount of times i told you all i didnt think it was mel can be found on thread

I think there could be 1 wolf still in the red (im not thinking Mel but well you all know how i feel about that), 2 in green



D1 voting feels: 1 wolf in the blue train, +/- another hinding on my train bc they wanted to avoid the vis train (but would consider looking at someone who was on vis but moved to either of the others). In my mind D1 is the easiest time for a wolf to be voting for another wolf but could be skipped to vote random.

D2: I think 1 wolf avoided the trains (AM/Lawpy/Mel), I highly doubt the rest went on the same train so maybe one more on each, im not sure i can convince myself there are 3 wolves on one (fluff v ivy)

D3: ill put max two on the vis train right now.
 
I’m going to ask a dumb question:
Did other people know that April was the protector besides pshelty? I got her hints at doing something extremely important to the village, but like anybody can claim that. I didn’t realize she was the night protector and would be seriously at risk for a NK.

I’m just trying to decide if Samac’s claim of protecting April makes sense because I figured other people would die before her.
 
Also @potentialsheltervet I would like to know when April told you that she was the protector. Did she tell you at some point earlier in the game?
 
I’m going to ask a dumb question:
Did other people know that April was the protector besides pshelty? I got her hints at doing something extremely important to the village, but like anybody can claim that. I didn’t realize she was the night protector and would be seriously at risk for a NK.

I’m just trying to decide if Samac’s claim of protecting April makes sense because I figured other people would die before her.
i feel like i remember some hint but at the time i did not look futher at it. I dont remember how far back it is either to go digging
 
Let me pull my post from yesterday where i explained where i thought people were voting. I really wasnt considering mel but iirc he was one of the people on a low vote and i think i said i felt like at least 1 wolf would be on a "random" vote
Well, I was the only one on a single vote from that group, so I still don't understand the Lawpy inclusion.

Why do you think multiple wolves were on a single random vote versus on a bigger wagon (such as your own wagon) in a world where the wagons are v/v with w right behind?
I didnt say it said anything about her as a player but rather why i was thinking there was a chance that voting blue would avoid the tie...... read my post again AM...
But like I said earlier, the tally following your vote showed self-prezzing on Vis would have been the same as self-prezzing on Blue if you were wanting someone to break it.
 
@Lawpy @Animal Midwife

This post - and my brain is dumb it was the D2 votes -- clearly said i didnt think it was Mel and the amount of times i told you all i didnt think it was mel can be found on thread
I still don't understand the reasoning. Like is that a reason that makes it statistically unlikely for all wolves to be spread amongst fluff and Ivy? Also, Lawpy was on a wagon, it just disintegrated to the other two big ones.

Yeah, you thought it was violet for reasons I don't understand.
 
I’m going to ask a dumb question:
Did other people know that April was the protector besides pshelty? I got her hints at doing something extremely important to the village, but like anybody can claim that. I didn’t realize she was the night protector and would be seriously at risk for a NK.

I’m just trying to decide if Samac’s claim of protecting April makes sense because I figured other people would die before her.
This is the quote that I saw when Vis role revealed as janitor:
Oh saw you responded to this already.
Why vote April? She was vaguely implying she was the one trying to protect True so it doesn't look good that you prevented that from happening.
That’s how I noticed April was the protector and was trying to see if it conflicts with Mel’s protection
 
I’m going to ask a dumb question:
Did other people know that April was the protector besides pshelty? I got her hints at doing something extremely important to the village, but like anybody can claim that. I didn’t realize she was the night protector and would be seriously at risk for a NK.

I’m just trying to decide if Samac’s claim of protecting April makes sense because I figured other people would die before her.
I didn't.
 
Oh but what if

unyeet Vis yeet stoat

Frame 1 Official Voting Tally

Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel (1) - Vis
Bluey (2) - Lawpy, Dubz
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -
Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (2) - kal, genny
Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel
Zenge () -
kal (2) - shelty, fluff

Leading: @Viscernable

29/23, many votes are missing
@IvyMoose, @OctopusDoctorpus, @Zenge142, @samac

Day close: ~15 minutes: 10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND TODAY

View attachment 348674

@Viscernable you are aware you are in the lead, yes?

I truly hate voting when I’m not fully informed. I’ve barely read half the thread at this point. I’m feeling better about fluff and true, kind of bothered about youngkal’s handling of the moose pressure vote and zuriburi’s reasoning for voting me feeling like they’re misrepresenting the situation. Both small pings but I’m pretty lost and behind. And overall I have felt better about zuriburi.

Unyeet mel
Yeet youngkal

Yeet Kal
Post 934 made me feel a little suspicious. It just seemed like a heavier response than was necessary with the question marks and the wolf accusation. Not a very heavy feeling, but it's the best I've got on this D1.

I kinda wanna yeet stoats. Going back through and the back and forth with the vissy sus and then not wanting to vote there felt weird. But I really didn’t want to go after a noob day 1

I don’t wanna vote vissy because she’s my PM partner and I’d like to give her a chance to try

Genny feels off to me, but I don’t think I’ve ever played with wolf genny.

oho I considered doing this too
@Animal Midwife for your viewing pleasure ----------:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
 
I still don't understand the reasoning. Like is that a reason that makes it statistically unlikely for all wolves to be spread amongst fluff and Ivy? Also, Lawpy was on a wagon, it just disintegrated to the other two big ones.

Yeah, you thought it was violet for reasons I don't understand.
violet vote was because for the 1000000000 time i didnt think Mel was a wolf and i wasnt going to vote there bc im not voting for somoen if i dont think they are a wolf. Second it was to see how she would handle it. mmmkk?
 
I still don't understand the reasoning. Like is that a reason that makes it statistically unlikely for all wolves to be spread amongst fluff and Ivy? Also, Lawpy was on a wagon, it just disintegrated to the other two big ones.

Yeah, you thought it was violet for reasons I don't understand.
im also saying that i would think they may spread out, you can disagree but its my opionion 🤷🏻‍♀️
 
im also saying that i would think they may spread out, you can disagree but its my opionion 🤷🏻‍♀️
But why is what I'm asking. Why would it be advantageous for them to be offwagon/disadvantageous to be onwagon in this scenario instead of voting for one of fluffy/Ivy?

What do you independently find wolfy about my play and Lawpy's that we fit those reasons?
 
For me the "ed" indicates that she was no longer considering it. That may just be semantics though.

My point is that the tally two posts below your unyeet features Vis as the next closest wagon.
please explain to me how here that Blue and Vis dont share the same values
Frame 1 Official Voting Tally

Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel (1) - Zenge
Bluey (3) - Lawpy, Dubz, samac
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -
Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (1) - genny
Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel
Zenge () -
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus

Leading: @youngkal

21/23, a couple votes are missing
@IvyMoose, @youngkal

Day close: ~5 minutes: 10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND TODAY

View attachment 348681

but you actually have to vote for someone to self pres

I needed a tally update I was lost

YEETBluey

bc self presevation
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But why is what I'm asking. Why would it be advantageous for them to be offwagon/disadvantageous to be onwagon in this scenario instead of voting for one of fluffy/Ivy?

What do you independently find wolfy about my play and Lawpy's that we fit those reasons?
because its dumb to all vote the same..... gives people a blatent area to focus
 
violet vote was because for the 1000000000 time i didnt think Mel was a wolf and i wasnt going to vote there bc im not voting for somoen if i dont think they are a wolf. Second it was to see how she would handle it. mmmkk?
And how did she handle it?
 
please explain to me how here that Blue and Vis dont share the same values
This was the first tally posted and the one I'm referring to.
Frame 1 Official Voting Tally

Dubbie () -
AM () -
True () -
Mel () -
Bluey (2) - Lawpy, Dubz
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi () -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy (1) - violet
Octopus (-) -
Fluff (2) - alley, puppy
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (2) - kal, genny
Vis (3)- zuri, True, Blue
April (2) - Meats, Mel
Zenge () -
kal (4) - shelty, fluff, Vis, octopus

Leading: @youngkal

20/23, a few votes are missing
@IvyMoose, @Zenge142, @samac

Day close: ~10 minutes: 10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND TODAY

View attachment 348680
Yes, by the time samac votes the wagons are equal. That still means you can choose between either to tie things up though rather than being locked into Blue.
because its dumb to all vote the same..... gives people a blatent area to focus
Doesn't that go into circular WIFOM reasoning though?

I'm looking for specific reasoning that applies to how we've been playing.
 
It seems like it would be redundant for the wolves to have both a blocker and a strongman, at least in my opinion. If that were the case I would think they would've used the strongman kill on True rather than vis blocking April.
I will eat a shoe if there’s not some kind of strongarm mechanism.
I realize I already owe you guys one shoe but I know what I did last night and how it shook out.

I just got home.
I’ll compile as much over the next bit, but I’m showering and getting ready for bed. I ain’t staying up late for my own misyeet
 
Also @potentialsheltervet I would like to know when April told you that she was the protector. Did she tell you at some point earlier in the game?
I went back through our PMs and we talked about it on Monday. I figured it out based on how she was extremely upset about being locked in the bathroom, kept saying she didn't think Vis was village because locking her in the bathroom was a very anti-village action, and an allusion that True wouldn't have died if it weren't for Vis's interference. At the time I'd assumed it was a 1x ability similar to the gutter balls since no one else had posted anything about being protected (I now know that was because she protected Zenge N1 and I'm guessing the wolves were trying to figure out who did that). In our PM she asked me when I'd figured out she was the village protector and I explained everything. Then she said she'd protected (or was planning to protect, I can't find any resolution that indicates it was a successful action) AM N3.
 
Frame 5 Official Voting Tally

AM () -
Alley () -
Samac (10) - violet, puppy, lawpy, shelty, fluff, alley, AM, Samac , Sporty, YK

Leading: @samac

10/10

Missing: No one

Day Close: ~45 minutes: 10PM EST/9PM CST/8PM MST/7PM Fantasyland

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the quote that I saw when Vis role revealed as janitor:

That’s how I noticed April was the protector and was trying to see if it conflicts with Mel’s protection
Ohhhh. That was in the big flurry of waffles so I must have missed it. It’s definitely possible that a wolf noticed that though.