BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Frame 1 Official Voting Tally (as of post 951)

Dubbie ()
AM ()
True ()
Mel (2) - Lawpy, Vis
Bluey (-) -
genny (1) - AM
Zuriburi (-) -
Samac (1) - Sporty
Puppy ()
Octopus ()
Fluff (2) - alley, puppydr
Violet (1) - April
Lawpy (1) - Oxygen
Ivy (3) - kal, Octo, genny
Vis (3) - Zuri, TrueNamer, DubZ
April (2) - vmh, Mel
Zenge (1) - bluestoat
youngkal (1) - potentialsheltervet

STILL TIES

18/23
@Zenge142 @IvyMoose @justafluff @samac @violetvett

Day close: ~85 MINUTES: 10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND TODAY

[lost the attachment, whoops]
 
Zenge D1 Vote Timing

Shots (Village) : 4 minutes before close
Criminal Minds (Village): ~1.3 hours before close
LaWWpy (Village): 54 minutes before close
???/Clue (Village): 2 hours before close
Go Plus Ultra/MHA (Wolf): D1 was a mayor vote, so D2 - 9.5 hours yeet close
OWWlypmics (Village): 1.5 hours before close

I've now lost interest so I didn't go back to find a wolf game that makes a better direct comparison.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean theres still no posts so why remove my pressure vote? Are you just concerned because im coming after one of your wolf friends??? should i be looking more at you like others??
I mean... you should be looking into everyone, but why does this sound like "leave me alone or I'll come after you?"
 
Zenge D1 Vote Timing

Shots (Village) : 4 minutes before close
Criminal Minds (Village): ~1.3 hours before close
LaWWpy (Village): 54 minutes before close
???/Clue (Village): 2 hours before close
Go Plus Ultra/MHA (Wolf): D1 was a mayor vote, so D2 - 9.5 hours yeet close
OWWlypmics (Village): 1.5 hours before close

I've now lost interest so I didn't go back to find a wolf game that makes a better direct comparison.
Do you mean to suggest that the timing of his votes is more relaxed when he's village?
 
Her "oh yeah guess I should unyeet my joke" followed by her expanation when I hmm'd it was weird.
Her explanation being "genny jumped off a joke vote which reminded me"

Original post sounded insincere, explanation is questionable given that there were several un-yoten jokes that she had seen at that point.
Oooooooor I’m just busy and wasn’t thinking about it until genny did it.
 
And every other person thinks I'm a wolf, don't forget that! For a vet forum, you'd think they'd distinguish between carnivores more easily 😔
COuld you outline who all has said you are wolfy? I haven't actually seen that many wolf reads on you.
 
Zenge D1 Vote Timing

Shots (Village) : 4 minutes before close
Criminal Minds (Village): ~1.3 hours before close
LaWWpy (Village): 54 minutes before close
???/Clue (Village): 2 hours before close
Go Plus Ultra/MHA (Wolf): D1 was a mayor vote, so D2 - 9.5 hours yeet close
OWWlypmics (Village): 1.5 hours before close

I've now lost interest so I didn't go back to find a wolf game that makes a better direct comparison.
Jesus Christ, shots was bad. 😬
 
Zenge D1 Vote Timing

Shots (Village) : 4 minutes before close
Criminal Minds (Village): ~1.3 hours before close
LaWWpy (Village): 54 minutes before close
???/Clue (Village): 2 hours before close
Go Plus Ultra/MHA (Wolf): D1 was a mayor vote, so D2 - 9.5 hours yeet close
OWWlypmics (Village): 1.5 hours before close

I've now lost interest so I didn't go back to find a wolf game that makes a better direct comparison.
so you're telling me his timing sucks and he needs to vote earlier? :heckyeah:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is fair and PMing people to earn trust and see if they in turn deserve your trust is a good way to build a village bloc. Just don’t assume they’re village when it comes to revealing things you really don’t want wolves to know, unless it’s both necessary and they’ve earned that trust
Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office
 
so you're telling me his timing sucks and he needs to vote earlier? :heckyeah:
I feel like it’s weird for you of all people to be bullying me on this, considering you know what my thought process has been on people from our PM.
 
I can address this. Weve both been stuck at home with my COVID and I was eagerly awaiting my role and also not sure how the forum worked and other than saying “oh i got my role!” and questions about the workings (and notworkings, that app is janky! And it’s generally hard to figure out how to catch up where you left off when there are SO MANY POSTS) of the forum we haven’t discussed the game. I have no idea why she would have announced herself as vanilla and I also think that’s sus.

But my current biggest suspicions are of viscernable… I think this might be noob bias but true looking into am and concluding that they’re always antagonistic without collecting precise data points and examples feels like a totally reasonable thing to do, and I feel like the way that vis needled at that behavior while also claiming to be going easy on true for being a noob feels like some shady attempts to cast legitimate detective work as nooby bumbling. I know some other people have mentioned suspicions and hesitancies with those suspicions so I’d love to know what others’ rationales are, but for me…
unyeet truenamer
yeet viscernable
Okay, you’re putting words into true’s mouth here. I was trying to understand their reasoning for leaning AM village based on the previous games, and they told essentially told me it was a general feeling they couldn’t explain. Nothing about “she’s always antagonistic”, but let’s explore this new reason you’ve brought up and declared to be so reasonable that in the world it was true’s reasoning, I’m a wolf for trying to question true to understand it. Why does someone “always” acting a certain way mean that acting that way makes them a villager?
 
I really don't like the way youngkal is justifying their ivy vote. I doubt ivy is a wolf; I think they're more likely a preoccupied villager. It feels yucky to focus on someone so much like that when they're clearly not coming to defend themselves and there's zero reason to suspect there's a wolf.
Thus, yeet youngkal.
How are you reading octos?
 
Though @Aprilthearab if you are village, I am not surprised that I'm not pinging you the same way that I was in Casino, since I only have the energy for a game like that once a fiscal year
hmmmm hmmm. Posts like this are often what I feel icky about but relatively consistently you've still been village with them so I guess we'll see what happens this game.

I'm finding the fluff wagon (that I think is somewhat dissolved) weird and full of some serious reaching. In particular alley's iso that literally just discusses fluff and then fades into the background with relatively little reads on others was weird to me

Also still mulling over April but have her neutral at best rn, just have a weird feeling about how many of her posts seem agreeable but then no real actionable content or are just about how bad she is at reading people previously lol
+1 village point, though I haven't played with meats in so long that I can't remember how she sounds when she's wolfy.

...I might ISO now because dang I feel like I've only seen Octo Docto twice??
hmmmm. Don't know if I like this post. Low hanging fruit something or other.
 
I mean to suggest it's NAI. I'm guessing wolf!Zenge probably votes late D1 too. I suppose I can look at one more thread to confirm.
Wait doesnt that table mean that wolf!Zenge voted 9.5 h before yeet close on D2? Thats a big difference comparing to village!Zenge (2 h before close)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait doesnt that table mean that wolf!Zenge voted 9.5 h before yeet close on D2? Thats a big difference comparing to village!Zenge (2 h before close)
Yes but D2 isn't quite the same as D1 (even if D1 is a mayor vote) and it's not unusual for village!Zenge to vote earlier on subsequent days either

Better evidence in the follow-up post though
 
Wait what

Also how are you reading stoaty? 🤔
I was a wolf in my first game so I’ve never had the mindset of a villager that’s never been a wolf.

Neutral so far. Maybe slightly village based on a similar vibe from noob game of like… genuine curiosity and willingness to play boldy.
 
Oh wow

Zenge D1 vote timing continued...

Baby Animals (Wolf): 6 hours before close
Bioshock (Wolf): ...he voted on the first page. Like, 35 hours until close.

It's not legal to make a read based on something like that, is it?
See this is the kind of thing I would keep in our Pm
 
Oh wow

Zenge D1 vote timing continued...

Baby Animals (Wolf): 6 hours before close
Bioshock (Wolf): ...he voted on the first page. Like, 35 hours until close.

It's not legal to make a read based on something like that, is it?
This feels like a subcategory of rwstfo.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was going to yeet Vissy for lack of other pings, but there's a lot of votes on her. Still hesitant to go with a D1 gut feeling. For now I'll go with (and I might change this in an hour after I read the thread)

Yeet Zenge

The other one who felt off

What felt off about Zenge? Sorry if you already mentioned, only remembered your points on Vis.
wait stoaty did you answer this?