Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rainbow Wolves Sing Tenor For OctopusesRWSTFO?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Rainbow Wolves Sing Tenor For OctopusesRWSTFO?
Oh. Yeah I'll use things once, but I'll often tell them myself either as I'm using it or right after. This was unexpected though, I really did think it was going to be NAI.Keep the possible tell secret
But you did say you like people to know their tells. I just try and use it against them. And then fail.
Mixed bag. Given how enthusiastically they were talking in the noob thread about joining the next game to be a wolf, I think if they actually were a wolf they would be more active on here (unless they're focusing on wolf chat). At the same time, if I were a complete WW noob my aura would probably be one of complete chaos and I'm not getting that from OctoDocto. Their responses seem very measured and calculated... perhaps coached? I lean slightly more villager.How are you reading octos?
How are you reading octos and genny?Just yeeted youngkal for the reason I brought up above (pressure vote someone to show up doesn't seem legit) and then threatening that if I don't like it they'll go on my bandwagon.
Edit: adding @Lawpy
i didn't find it aggressive at all. fluff pressured kal to move a vote without a reason for moving it, and kal questioned fluff's motive for that pressure. if anything, fluff's yeet is an overreaction.I do agree that the phrasing of kal's response to fluff felt a little aggressive, though I didn't read it exactly in context so I'll have to find it again
rand wolf, start the f-ing vOterand wolf, sub the f out
are you actually reading the thread, or....?Hard side eye at anyone sitting on an RVS vote rn @Lawpy @Viscernable @SportPonies @vetmedhead @OctopusDoctorpus off the top of my head
Wait whatUnyeet Zenge, yeet Viscernable
Feels icky, there's so many votes on Vis.
Not yet, walking dog and then hanging out w neighbors. Not a lot of time to typewait stoaty did you answer this?
I’ve made some of my thoughts on people relatively clear, and I’ll answer any questions you have but I don’t usually post a full reads list D1. I try to do it before the end of N1 though. I like to have the chaos of vote close to juxtapose with peoples D1 play.@Zenge142 have you posted a reads list yet? Did I miss it?
I think only Lawpy's and Vis's have not been further clarified as non-joke.Hard side eye at anyone sitting on an RVS vote rn @Lawpy @Viscernable @SportPonies @vetmedhead @OctopusDoctorpus off the top of my head
When you're done can you explain this more? I never saw you respond to my post about it being sus that you were voting Zenge when you felt more strongly about Vis, and now you change your vote without a justification?Unyeet Zenge, yeet Viscernable
Feels icky, there's so many votes on Vis.
Could you clarify what you mean is icky?Unyeet Zenge, yeet Viscernable
Feels icky, there's so many votes on Vis.
It's not really pressure if it goes away before anything comes from it though. Piled on votes definitely cause more pressureIt's the both of them "pressure voting' Ivy that bothers me. It's ok for one person to do it and then forget about it cause they got busy, but why both of them the same person for the same silly excuse?
@genny this is the post that felt a bit like OMGUS but also might just be the extra punctuation making me read it that wayI mean theres still no posts so why remove my pressure vote? Are you just concerned because im coming after one of your wolf friends??? should i be looking more at you like others??
Now that Ivy has shown up on thread does that change your mind?It's not really pressure if it goes away before anything comes from it though. Piled on votes definitely cause more pressure
I was planning to yeet youngkal because I don't buy the vote on Ivy before they threatened to come after me.i didn't find it aggressive at all. fluff pressured kal to move a vote without a reason for moving it, and kal questioned fluff's motive for that pressure. if anything, fluff's yeet is an overreaction.
i feel like the extra punctuation is necessary to convey the incredulousness of being asked to change a pressure vote when the pressuree has said zero.@genny this is the post that felt a bit like OMGUS but also might just be the extra punctuation making me read it that way
this post sounds village!Zenge.I’ve made some of my thoughts on people relatively clear, and I’ll answer any questions you have but I don’t usually post a full reads list D1. I try to do it before the end of N1 though. I like to have the chaos of vote close to juxtapose with peoples D1 play.
Yeah, I would say neutral, maybe a LITTLE wolf leaning. Or maybe she's 3P? Overall, I just don't feel confident in yeeting fluff right now.Wait so how are you reading fluffy exactly? Neutral? Because you listed two instances where fluffy was seeming wolfy but said it’s still up in the air.
I haven't really thought about genny. I don't like Octopus voting for Ivy for the same reason youngkal did, but not sure they are a true noob or not. I'd rather give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I just didn;t like them both pressure voting Ivy to just show up.How are you reading octos and genny?
yeah i didn't read that as a threat at all.I was planning to yeet youngkal because I don't buy the vote on Ivy before they threatened to come after me.
Was the other post the dubz seering?this post sounds village!Zenge.
There was a post earlier too but I lost it apparently.
This… this is interesting. puppy seemed somewhat active to me at least. I think it was samacs who unyeeted puppy?If I remember right, Ivy wasn't super active in the noob game at the beginning. I think they were more active later on though (or maybe just seemed to be since lots of people were dead). I voted Ivy like 3 times because of that last game and turned out they were village, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.
Yeah, I would say neutral, maybe a LITTLE wolf leaning. Or maybe she's 3P? Overall, I just don't feel confident in yeeting fluff right now.
Looking into Vis, since that's a popular option. I'm not hearing any strong alarm bells from their posts but they haven't really contributed any helpful insight to the thread yet.
Yeet puppy. Puppy has also been missing, and not sure I like those original couple of posts. They're just asking some questions and mainly flying under the radar. I know there was some unyeeting of puppy earlier, was there a good reason why?
Wait what?Or maybe she's 3P?
The only yeets/unyeets for puppy I ever saw were jokes, so that's likely why.I know there was some unyeeting of puppy earlier, was there a good reason why?
I don't think I know which post you're referring to, so probably not.Was the other post the dubz seering?
Wait i’m confused about the bold. Explain kindlyI haven't really thought about genny. I don't like Octopus voting for Ivy for the same reason youngkal did, but not sure they are a true noob or not. I'd rather give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I just didn;t like them both pressure voting Ivy to just show up.
this post sounds villagey.Just caught up and I have some things to add.
If you saw me in the noob game, you know I am dogs**t at reading people and wolf code and village code the wrong people. I'm trying to get better at that, so in this game I am trying to keep myself from jumping to conclusions and misyeeting people.
I want to clarify that I am not wolf reading @justafluff
I honestly have no clue who is a wolf, especially after a player (was it Alley? I'll go back soon to check) was aggressive towards Fluff. That didn't sit right with me. Made me feel like my vote on Fluff would be a misyeet, but I'm not going to change it because I don't know who I would change it to. My vote stays on Fluffy mainly for being annoyed that Fluff would role reveal like that and for not knowing who else to vote.
Also, @OctopusDoctorpus seems to be somewhat educated on WW based on our PMs. They do ask questions and it seems as it is their first time playing but they still know a good bit about the game. I am confused by their Ivy yeet, but they did voice to me that they were sus of Fluff and didn't want to bandwagon
To me it seems an overreaction to a noob who has not seen pressure votes used before. It's not like it's the first time someone has been asked if they're going to vote on an actual read towards the end of the day when they're sitting on (essentially) a no-poster.i feel like the extra punctuation is necessary to convey the incredulousness of being asked to change a pressure vote when the pressuree has said zero.
so what happens if people aren't pressured to participate? you get to day 4, they haven't said anything much, and you have no clue whether they're village or wolf. they're still around because wolves won't kill them off since they're not a threat to wolves. why do you have a problem with pressure votes? is it just because they were directed at ivy?I haven't really thought about genny. I don't like Octopus voting for Ivy for the same reason youngkal did, but not sure they are a true noob or not. I'd rather give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I just didn;t like them both pressure voting Ivy to just show up.
dubz showed Zenge has a night and day vote pattern from every wolf game compared to his village game.I don't think I know which post you're referring to, so probably not.
I'm going to voice a general grievance I've been harboring:they were sus of Fluff and didn't want to bandwagon
I thought you meant a post Zenge made about seering me and was like "wat" but just realized you mean me "seering" himWas the other post the dubz seering?

What type of things does he seem to know?Just caught up and I have some things to add.
If you saw me in the noob game, you know I am dogs**t at reading people and wolf code and village code the wrong people. I'm trying to get better at that, so in this game I am trying to keep myself from jumping to conclusions and misyeeting people.
I want to clarify that I am not wolf reading @justafluff
I honestly have no clue who is a wolf, especially after a player (was it Alley? I'll go back soon to check) was aggressive towards Fluff. That didn't sit right with me. Made me feel like my vote on Fluff would be a misyeet, but I'm not going to change it because I don't know who I would change it to. My vote stays on Fluffy mainly for being annoyed that Fluff would role reveal like that and for not knowing who else to vote.
Also, @OctopusDoctorpus seems to be somewhat educated on WW based on our PMs. They do ask questions and it seems as it is their first time playing but they still know a good bit about the game. I am confused by their Ivy yeet, but they did voice to me that they were sus of Fluff and didn't want to bandwagon
No. I have no clue about Ivy. Its just that there's so much discussion already, and youngkal voting Ivy and not considering anyone else is weird to me.so what happens if people aren't pressured to participate? you get to day 4, they haven't said anything much, and you have no clue whether they're village or wolf. they're still around because wolves won't kill them off since they're not a threat to wolves. why do you have a problem with pressure votes? is it just because they were directed at ivy?
She’s my nooblet. I voted her to say hi.If I remember right, Ivy wasn't super active in the noob game at the beginning. I think they were more active later on though (or maybe just seemed to be since lots of people were dead). I voted Ivy like 3 times because of that last game and turned out they were village, so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now.
Yeah, I would say neutral, maybe a LITTLE wolf leaning. Or maybe she's 3P? Overall, I just don't feel confident in yeeting fluff right now.
Looking into Vis, since that's a popular option. I'm not hearing any strong alarm bells from their posts but they haven't really contributed any helpful insight to the thread yet.
Yeet puppy. Puppy has also been missing, and not sure I like those original couple of posts. They're just asking some questions and mainly flying under the radar. I know there was some unyeeting of puppy earlier, was there a good reason why?
oh, no. It was something I saw earlier today while I was at my grandma's, though the voting pattern is interesting.dubz showed Zenge has a night and day vote pattern from every wolf game compared to his village game.
How do YOU feel about players? Why are you trying to get everyone's opinion on each player?How are you guys reading violets?
Tbf, if you asked me how I was reading everyone in a given game I would have no answer for you.Read rate is easy to check by just going to last year's game list. There's no reason to assume I'm lying when it can be easily confirmed. I'm not bothered by forgetting. I'm bothered by implying I'm lying with no evidence.
pshelty pls i’m giving my thoughts while also reading into player interactions. Those questions are relevant for a reasonHow do YOU feel about players? Why are you trying to get everyone's opinion on each player?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.