BOWWLING TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry, but given that you fake role-revealed before you were yeeted (and a wolf) in speed game I don't think I would believe your role reveal this go around.
I’m sorry, but I just had a lightbulb moment that violet rn reminds me of the violet I had to argue with during F3 of the speed game. I know she’s only wolfed for like 3 hours before, but I think that was the tingly feeling in my brain of the similarities.
 
I already laid out my explanations in my previous posts today. You and fluff are the two people I have as my wolfiest reads. Hardly anyone agrees with me on fluff, but a lot of people have picked up on the same sus stuff you’ve said that bothered me too.
Did you lay out Fluff logic elsewhere?
 
I had a side note for feels as I went

Wolf vibes- Zenge, Bluey, SP, ivymoose, fluff
Mid range - Bluey, PSV, Octo, True, Samac, vis
Village vibes- AM, Mel, Lawpy, Genny and WZ (but obvi they flipped)

Others Im not as sure or they didnt pop out as much at me. I would like to ISO violet before I vote on that. Im also a fan of sticking to my guns and may go back to ivy
Why include dead people on your reads?
 
Why include dead people on your reads?
because they were on my good list from the start and i didnt feel like removing it and if someone wanted to question where i stood you can see that I had it writen a while back
 
SDN ate the quotes but I copied them, hoping they post now

Fluff defense that I’m unsure how to feel about:
Still attached to the idea though that if you got your role earlier you must have a PR…

This seems so trusting of Fluffy, and so in line with our last game, that it has me shuffling Fluffy into the 'neutral- village leaning' category. Fluff doesn't seem very sly to me (...yet. you could be bunnicula in disguise, you crafty lapin) and that seems like an off-the-cuff villager comment.

It is a thin feeling and does not stand up to strict logic or analysis, and I would not apply that reasoning to most players. I was apologizing to Mel for angling while teasing True. Fluff responded to my comment with a remark on the content of my tease in a way that seemed a little like conciliatory shoulder pat, figuratively speaking. It's an untrue but vaguely endearing sentiment; I don't think it would be in character for Fluff, being a wolf pretending to be a villager, to think of that particular kind of remark. Maybe to also apologize or focus on their own partner yeet, but not to focus on me. That seems a little "I'm village-- it didn't occur to me to be anxious as a wolf for drawing attention while being playful."

Again, thin logic, it could change as the game continues, but it just occurred to me that I wouldn't have responded that way if I were a first time wolf.

This doesn’t really make sense to me and her comment read as fishing to me, but then I’ve never been a noob villager so I suppose I might just not understand the mindset.

What do you mean by fishing? If it's at me then cool w/e, but please expound if it is for Fluff.


True defense, seemed overly reactive to Mel questioning True and overly performative of “omg it was all me, the only reason you’re suspecting true of faking his reasons for reading AM is because I didn’t teach him multiquote”
Why with such a general question? I would not know where to begin with responding, since to make a brief summary of gameplay, I'd have to summarize what I've read, add qualifiers, remark on discrepancies, etc

Noob weirdness, I think, though doesn't necessarily mean village. I don't see the point in claiming you've gone back and read through other games just to immediately admit that you didn't pull quotes
Oh my god

April

I have literally not been hitting the quote button unless I'm preparing a post and going back after an initial iso

This is the dumbest epiphany I've had today good night time for stoats to sleep

(Yes, I didn't teach him the quote button because I'm a *****)
@Truenamer There's a quote button on the bottom right of posts, you can click to save posts and multi-quote later, i failed you good night

I am in the same boat as Sporty re: need to come back to this fresher. As far as Mel's circling on True goes: seems weird to me, like centering on the odd one out more than proper wolf hunting. It almost makes me put Mel in neutral. If it were a noob game, where odd things spark bandwagons, it could be wolfy to single out True. Here it seems like it could be an effort to circle a particular player, or it could be a misguided villager convinced they're on to something (when it's a new player figuring out the game and forum without a manator).

Today I feel worse about your tone because there have been a few posts of pre-emptively defensive WIFOM and performative “oh no I could never be clever enough to do that as a wolf”.
No that was both vaguely flattering and vaguely "oh come ON I'm not that smart!" I wish I was that smart
Really though? Cause I feel like I am ~le fukked~ by the NK, being her target before the nk.

Unless everyone here realizes that's not how I'd wolf, when I finally get to wolf, in which case THANK YOU for giving me some credit for having two brain cells to rub together

(Only two though)
 
Frame 2 Official Voting Tally (as of post 2094)

Vis (1) - zuri
Meats (1) - AM
Violet (6) - Lawpy, puppy, meats, blue, alley, shelty
OctoDoc (2) - True, violet
zuri () -
Sporty (1) - Mel
Oxygen (1) - Octodoc
Ivy (-)
Fluff (1) - Sporty

Leading: @violetvett

Ineligible: samac

13/20
missing:
@youngkal @justafluff @Viscernable @IvyMoose @WorthlessOxygen @Zenge142 @Aprilthearab

Day close: 1.2 hours 10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeet SportPonies
I'll return the sentiment.

Maybe I'll pull a Mr Waffles depending on how things go.

IMG_5825.JPEG
 
Well this is interesting
Why?
I’m sorry, but I just had a lightbulb moment that violet rn reminds me of the violet I had to argue with during F3 of the speed game. I know she’s only wolfed for like 3 hours before, but I think that was the tingly feeling in my brain of the similarities.
Yeah, I've realized that myself, was waiting for you to bring it up as evidence. That was during the endgame though, so I was saying literally anything to save my butt.

(I can hear wolves cackling in the distance rn. If I don't see a change in votes for me in 10 minutes, I'll role reveal since it doesn't even matter at that point. Would rather avoid it, but again, if I'm getting yeeted anyway it doesn't matter anyway.)
 
Frame 2 Official Voting Tally (as of post 2094)

Vis (1) - zuri
Meats (1) - AM
Violet (6) - Lawpy, puppy, meats, blue, alley, shelty
OctoDoc (2) - True, violet
zuri () -
Sporty (1) - Mel
Oxygen (1) - Octodoc
Ivy (-)
Fluff (1) - Sporty

Leading: @violetvett

Ineligible: samac

13/20
missing:
@youngkal @justafluff @Viscernable @IvyMoose @WorthlessOxygen @Zenge142 @Aprilthearab

Day close: 1.2 hours 10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM FANTASYLAND
Hmm 🤔
 
I’m not sure how to read you yet.

As I said D1, the village points are largely about how your seem to be approaching the game from a curious and experimental standpoint. Not afraid to say things which may have poor optics if they help you get a read of people, and your joking about being a wolf has felt a lot less nervous than I’d expect a noob wolf to be.

I’m still confused by why you said it feels icky that there were so many votes on me. I see your post about your reasoning for voting but I don’t understand the connection to what you said in your post. But again, I struggle to see any reason for a wolf to have said it.

Yesterday you had some posts that seemed overly defensive of True and fluff that had me concerned. Today I feel worse about your tone because there have been a few posts of pre-emptively defensive WIFOM and performative “oh no I could never be clever enough to do that as a wolf”.
Icky because I didn't want to vote for you yet, but I felt like I needed to place the yeet on someone that I would be able to defend as a wolfy vibe. You already had a lot of votes so it felt bad because I really preferred to watch your gameplay develop, but I had two people on my D1 list who were vaguely wolfy and Zenge had just been weirdly exonerated by Dubz. I'd have yeeted myself if I felt it would be safe to place my vote on me.
 
Eh, it's not the biggest hedge. This is a bit of a reach.
I don’t think it’s hedgey, I think it’s overly defensive against an imagined weird accusation that I think it’s a bit odd for her to anticipate. Guilty consciouses can do that.
 
Because i’m wolfreading octos too, so having one wolfread vote for another makes me ponder.
At this point octodocto is pretty low on the list (in terms of number of votes) so it would be fairly safe for one wolf to vote for another as a "no no, I voted for a wolf before everyone else!" cover when in fact there's not much of a danger of octodocto actually dying.
 
I'd like to hear the reasoning when you do find it.
@Lawpy cause I think you also asked....

I think maybe it was more of a salty placement because of this post


and then this #1,099 -- just felt like there was no reason other than joining in and that rubbed me wrong.

I am not seeing anything today super useful from them either -- they could move more neutral but that was just inital placement
 
@Lawpy can you give me your current thoughts and reasoning for the Violet vote?
 
At this point octodocto is pretty low on the list (in terms of number of votes) so it would be fairly safe for one wolf to vote for another as a "no no, I voted for a wolf before everyone else!" cover when in fact there's not much of a danger of octodocto actually dying.
I don't know that I see that as a logical w/w move at this point. The Octo wagon didn't exist prior to violet's vote and people have already been talking about Octo a lot today. There's still also plenty of time for wagons to shift.
 
@Lawpy cause I think you also asked....

I think maybe it was more of a salty placement because of this post


and then this #1,099 -- just felt like there was no reason other than joining in and that rubbed me wrong.

I am not seeing anything today super useful from them either -- they could move more neutral but that was just inital placement
Thoughts on this pls

I feel like this is a reasonable point by Fluff and I wanted to see where it was going to go.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
[IVY ISO PT 1]

Ivy's ISO tl/dr: lots of fluff in the beginning, overly concerned about how people are reading her, very hesitant to share reads. Attempts to make a tie in what seems like serious fashion, then brushes it all off and says it wasn't serious, refuses to listen to advice from veterans about why ties are bad, continues to baselessly defend on why ties are fun and supposedly worth the risk. Sheeping, stumbly, repetitive, often saying the same things over about the same people and not adding original thought. Overly focused on sus on vmh - possibly w/w.

Moving Ivy into my wolf reads for this iso.
I bolded the parts of her quotes that I found incriminating or noteworthy.

Initial three fluff posts, not really much to read into
just so you all know I’m alive... finally have a sec of free time and OH MY GOODNESS DO YOU ALL HAVE A LOT TO SAY... The noob game coddled me 😩
I was planning to read the thread tomorrow but I guess that may not be an option. I’ve been at work for 12 hours both yesterday and today don’t vote me out pls 😭
Considering I have read a total of 2 pages, no thoughts head empty. Will read when I get to my computer in a few minutes

Playing catch up, lots more fluff, lots of mentions of being worried about how people will read her - feels like a jumpy noob wolf. I understand she was on the board to be yeeted D1, but it wasn't based on anything that she said considering she only had a single post on the thread before those votes were placed. Unwilling to post reads because there's no "definitive proof." Not a fan of how she says "I am getting pings from genny ig?" as if she's looking for approval from the thread for her reads (this is the first one she's posted so far) and seems like she's tiptoeing around the idea of putting sus on someone she knows is a villager. Overall, sounds like a noob wolf that hasn't learned the art of faking reads and sus yet.
Halfway through... y'all post so (not too) much... I am currently starting page 7... speed reading

I feel this as I am currently reading these vet(eran)s throwing darts

Still so sad I was the last in the noob game and didn't do that WW

O_O why hello

Endgame is terrible... take it from a noob that was endgame vanillager trying their best

Mods for noob game flip wolf?? That'd be interesting

AM was my manator and is under heat (in the first few pages) and I must defend my manator (wolf or not, @Animal Midwife was amazing as a manator)... Let's see what the subsequent pages tell
This is my ticket to find my SO lmao

Me rn ngl

Horse Racing Hello GIF by 1 Play Sports

As for reads, albeit outdated by 11 pages, I am getting pings from genny ig? AM seems genuine and genny seems to be egging them on
YOU REMINDED ME I HAVE AN APP TO SEND IN AND INTERVIEWS TO PREPARE FOR!!!! oh well that can wait

I am also reading quickly... though I am reading 23 pages within an hour or so. Someone help my reading comprehension. I should say that this game starting on wednesday sucks bc I work W, R, and S. Tomorrow I will be reading and maybe posting... I usually don't post unless I have definitive proof of wolf behavior. Anyways, back to reading 😵
may I recommend posting more than with definitive proof?
That’s hard to come by
But you can imagine I post without definitive proof, and then I get ratted on when I read wrong. A terrible predicament, but I will take advice from an experience player.

This sounds promising. I will forgo the previous 11 pages. IT HAS BEEN DECIDED

This is where the tie happens and Ivy attempts to make it a three way tie. I was bothered by this at the time but didn't know exactly what to make of it considering there was a whole flurry of attempted tie-making by more than one person while I was away from the thread. The attempted three way tie seems very serious to me, considering she says "if it still counts" - doesn't sound like a joke vote to me, sounds serious. I really did not like the way she brushed it off with "I guess I learned nothing" and "wah wah" and says "it wasn't serious vote anyway" as if she's taking the whole risk way too lightly. I very much disliked her logic of tie-making being worth the risk when she saw very clearly in the noob game why it wasn't worth the risk. AM explains well why that was not a good idea, ivy responds with "O_O thank you for this." as if she is taking the advice seriously, then proceeds to say there are times when she supposedly won't be capable of placing serious votes (which really seems like intentionally missing the point), asks why you'd vote your wolfiest read (which should have been something absorbed well from the noob game), and tries to wiggle out from under the pressure she's found herself in by rhetorically asking if anyone would even have good reads D1.

Even after that whole discussion about ties being bad, ivy responds with "Curious as to why?" when puppy says she's shocked by the attempted 3 way tie. Again tries to wiggle her way out from pressure when AM gives her solutions to the above problems.
The urge to vote Vis for that fun 3-way tie...
I'm ignoring it though.
So tempted too
####
Yeet Vis
####

if it still counts
If you all learned anything in the noob game
I hope it was ties are bad
I guess I learned nothing
Wah wah it wasn't a serious vote anyway.


Vis did not give me good vibes today, and since votes are pretty important in this game (one of the most important game mechanics tbh), I went with my gut. I was gonna go with genny but there was no way to yeet genny tonight, so I went with second best option. I also wanted to give blue another chance.

Honestly at the end of noob game I grew fond of ties. Even though it ended so... so poorly. And would you rather unknowingly misyeet one villager or POTENTIALLY unknowingly yeet a villager, a wolf, a 3p, or two of the following? Or none at all? IDK i'm stubborn but willing to listen to statistics
Manatee. It's time for a heart to heart.

Any vote less than two hours to close should be serious.

It's important to vote your wolfiest read, not just whichever votes are leading until it comes to marvolo.

I'd rather yeet my strongest wolf read and hope I chose a wolf.

The stats are clear cut when you don't know the tie mechanic. Sometimes it only kills the tie maker.
O_O thank you for this.
1) if any vote less than two hours to close should be serious, then W, R, and S (days I work) votes will likely be no votes for me then.
2) What is the purpose of voting the wolfiest read, despite leaderboard results? If you know they won't be yeeted, then why, essentially, "waste" your vote that night?
3) I do see the "hope to chose a wolf" logic.
4) unsure what you are meaning "stats are clear cut when you don't know the tie mechanic." Like you think you know the stats but not really?
This was also a D1 vote so (since I didn't read HALF the thread) did any of us really have good reads on anyone?
I'm more shocked about Ivy's attempt at a 3 way tie than the fact that nobody died
Curious as to why?
Just vote before you know you're going to be absent.
D1 is obviously hard, but I get it.
If you argue enough, they can be yeeted.
You severely overestimate my capabilities lmao

I am chaotic person btw I just hide it very well bc it is no sOcIaLlY AcCePtAbLe
 
[IVY ISO PT 2]
Feels very sheepy off of others and from thread concensus here. Posts about stoat reading genuine and villagey after a handful of people have decided stoat's late D1 events were weird but she sounds better early D2, then says she's still keeping stoat in her list of wolves and also hedges with "but that doesn't say much."
That's wifom. I have no reason to believe someone wouldn't do something after they already did it once. Trust comes from never doing something.
I agree. I find the reasoning along the same lines as “I was a wolf last game so I can’t be a wolf now.... but this is what I WOULD have done as a wolf” it’s faulty reasoning imo
I do feel @bluestoat is being genuine / villagey, since they are behaving similar to noob game. Forward questions, straight answers... same thing in noob game which I thought was wolfy at first. So stoat is near the bottom of my list of wolves, but that doesn’t say much because I can’t place anyone else in that list

Seems overly focused on the minor negative attention on vmh, for some reason. Seemingly exaggerates the pressure that vmh was receiving. Could be w/w. Tries to divert the attention to me.
Why are we focused on meats? I know april has more posts, but didn't they vote violett "for the feels" the same way as meats?
Who’s we? There’s 21 people in this game and only 2 are voting for meats.

I’m voting for meats because the April push rubbed me the wrong way and because it felt like she was trying to shade Alley in a way that felt disingenuous.
“We” refers to the majority at the point that I posted while no one was talking about April (or no one was answering questions people posed about April). But since it’s one side vs the other (April vs meats) it makes more sense
It’s becoming cyclical: i and @justafluff (I believe it was them) were wondering why you and zenge were voting for meats, since April seemed just as sus to me (voting for the vibes specifically). Then zenge answered bc meats push against April, hence my answer why no one was talking about April, and now we’re here... somewhat confused but that’s normal for me

This is what felt very stumbly to me - repetitive, not exactly following what's being said by others, keeps presenting the same thought as if it's original while just sheeping along. Focuses a lot on her blue read over and over without saying anything new. Again worried about how other people are reading her after someone flips instead of focusing on a hopefully correct read. Only really offers reads on the same people over and over again - I don't think she's even mentioned one quarter of the roster at this point.
also again with the simplest logic, blue and ivy seems sus for being the ones the dead villagers finally voted for...
I'm not really feeling like that's the case with Blue - she really did seem sus yesterday (though reads more villagey to me now) and it seems reasonable for villagers to pick up on that and yeet there as an accidental misyeet.
I'd like to say that, from what I've seen in the noob game, blue plays jokingly a lot, which I think shouldn't be read too far into (re: vet01 and blue discourse in the NoWW noob game).

As for me, @zuriburi , no one knows who anyone else is, and I find that if a wolf NK'd someone who voted for them D1, that's just paints a big target on their back (I think this was said before too)... it's too reactionary at this point. I'm trying to look into who was interacting the most with genny and wz, and the one that comes to mind is AM with genny (assuming AM is wolf), although it could easily be the wolves framing AM (assuming AM is village). I'm more inclined to believe the latter
So in this specific case are you saying blue shouldn't be wolf read for joking, or shouldn't be village read for joking?
I feel like if it turns out blue is the opposite of what I say, I'm gonna be turned on lol, since it'll seem like I have inside info. Nonetheless, at this point in the game it seems like you shouldn't read blue's posts as wolfy.

Ah yes the third option. This also seems likely. AM still definitely reading villagey to me since, from what I've heard from WW vets itt, they are always kind of abrasive (I mean this in the nicest way possible @Animal Midwife ).
Villagers are allowed to be wrong - if we had all the answers, we wouldn't be playing the game.
Regardless, that's what I was saying - that I'm not reading Blue's posts wolfy right now. I just said I think it was pretty reasonable for people to read her wolfy yesterday, especially the people who haven't played with her directly before.
I'm getting a stumbly wolf-trying-to-blend-in vibe from Ivy while I'm catching up
Also I would like to bring up something. A lot of you have played with each other over and over and have built meta about your wolf vs village personas. But you are trying to apply the same logic to us who only played 1-2 games max before. So, there are some players here talking about me being "on brand" and @bluestoat "not acting like the noob game - being wolfier". I honestly don't even know what my wolf meta would be like - I barely know how I sound like being my village self, cause I'm slowly building on it by playing more games. I did joke a lot on D1 and was a bit cheeky but it was mostly out of excitement to discuss different theories and excitement to be playing again. And I do think that might become more common about me, the more I get to play with you all and the more I get to know you. So, please don't judge us just by how different we were in previous games. We will be different, cause its a different game and we have more experience.
This is a good point, yet blue in the noob game was essentially like two rounds due to rezzing. Anyways, still a good point that metas aren't solid on us (nor are they reliable in general imo). Yet I'm still inclined to believe my blue read.
Also I would like to bring up something. A lot of you have played with each other over and over and have built meta about your wolf vs village personas. But you are trying to apply the same logic to us who only played 1-2 games max before. So, there are some players here talking about me being "on brand" and @bluestoat "not acting like the noob game - being wolfier". I honestly don't even know what my wolf meta would be like - I barely know how I sound like being my village self, cause I'm slowly building on it by playing more games. I did joke a lot on D1 and was a bit cheeky but it was mostly out of excitement to discuss different theories and excitement to be playing again. And I do think that might become more common about me, the more I get to play with you all and the more I get to know you. So, please don't judge us just by how different we were in previous games. We will be different, cause its a different game and we have more experience.
This is a good point, yet blue in the noob game was essentially like two rounds due to rezzing. Anyways, still a good point that metas aren't solid on us (nor are they reliable in general imo). Yet I'm still inclined to believe my blue read.

Again concerned about vmh for some reason.
Same here, meats also reacting to some posts so p sure they are just catching up.

Most recent posts, which were yesterday. Defends her joke preemptively assuming she's going to get pressure from it. I saw the same thing happen in the noob game with certain people so I don't find it terribly incriminating, but I am taking note of it. Doesn't really offer any new takes before signing off.
Good Vibes Dancing GIF by Peloton

I feel like I need to say that this is a JOKE... bc I know I'll get heat for it somehow lmao
I've been trying to think who to yeet since I won't be on much tomorrow due to work but all this chatter just seems like, tbh, a group of friends deciding where to go eat... I just feel like there isn't much substantial news going on. So alas, I must come back tomorrow (tired) and analyze more. As for now,

Do you think this list has changes @puppydogtor ? Curious to see how much more info you've sifted through.
 
The speed at which i just read 6 pages is less than ideal. Im not getting too many vibes which is usual for D1. From my memory Genny, AM, Mel and Lawpy feel typical - things I would have previously been overthinking but 🤷🏻‍♀️. SP seems less involved than what I remember and came on quickly after this WZ post..

A little interested that my vote for Ivy didnt bring more to thread from them? Maybe they are being told to ignore it elsewhere :thinking:

Also so much quoting conversations to follow, making my brain hurt.

Did you post a reads list before?
Not a big list of reads but something
 
Did you lay out Fluff logic elsewhere?
Yes, in my iso from Thursday and then I brought my read on them up earlier this cycle.

TL;DR: their defense hasn’t felt great and I still don’t think I can assign all of their wolfy vibes solely to noobness
 
True defense, seemed overly reactive to Mel questioning True and overly performative of “omg it was all me, the only reason you’re suspecting true of faking his reasons for reading AM is because I didn’t teach him multiquote”
True and stoat were not the only ones that stood their ground against Mel. Zuriburi did that also.
I'm honestly surprised that after what's been going down with violet, you decide to bring light to these micro-arguments. Did you give any thoughts on violet? On Sportponies? Did I miss it?
 
[IVY ISO PT 1]

Ivy's ISO tl/dr: lots of fluff in the beginning, overly concerned about how people are reading her, very hesitant to share reads. Attempts to make a tie in what seems like serious fashion, then brushes it all off and says it wasn't serious, refuses to listen to advice from veterans about why ties are bad, continues to baselessly defend on why ties are fun and supposedly worth the risk. Sheeping, stumbly, repetitive, often saying the same things over about the same people and not adding original thought. Overly focused on sus on vmh - possibly w/w.

Moving Ivy into my wolf reads for this iso.
I bolded the parts of her quotes that I found incriminating or noteworthy.

Initial three fluff posts, not really much to read into

Playing catch up, lots more fluff, lots of mentions of being worried about how people will read her - feels like a jumpy noob wolf. I understand she was on the board to be yeeted D1, but it wasn't based on anything that she said considering she only had a single post on the thread before those votes were placed. Unwilling to post reads because there's no "definitive proof." Not a fan of how she says "I am getting pings from genny ig?" as if she's looking for approval from the thread for her reads (this is the first one she's posted so far) and seems like she's tiptoeing around the idea of putting sus on someone she knows is a villager. Overall, sounds like a noob wolf that hasn't learned the art of faking reads and sus yet.

This is where the tie happens and Ivy attempts to make it a three way tie. I was bothered by this at the time but didn't know exactly what to make of it considering there was a whole flurry of attempted tie-making by more than one person while I was away from the thread. The attempted three way tie seems very serious to me, considering she says "if it still counts" - doesn't sound like a joke vote to me, sounds serious. I really did not like the way she brushed it off with "I guess I learned nothing" and "wah wah" and says "it wasn't serious vote anyway" as if she's taking the whole risk way too lightly. I very much disliked her logic of tie-making being worth the risk when she saw very clearly in the noob game why it wasn't worth the risk. AM explains well why that was not a good idea, ivy responds with "O_O thank you for this." as if she is taking the advice seriously, then proceeds to say there are times when she supposedly won't be capable of placing serious votes (which really seems like intentionally missing the point), asks why you'd vote your wolfiest read (which should have been something absorbed well from the noob game), and tries to wiggle out from under the pressure she's found herself in by rhetorically asking if anyone would even have good reads D1.

Even after that whole discussion about ties being bad, ivy responds with "Curious as to why?" when puppy says she's shocked by the attempted 3 way tie. Again tries to wiggle her way out from pressure when AM gives her solutions to the above problems.
Holy ****
Okay shorty
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was going to role reveal, but stuff is happening. I'll delay it to the 30 minute mark if I still have to. Again, I'd rather not do it at all for the village's sake but if it might save my butt, I'll do it.

Also where has Zuri been?
 
I'm honestly surprised that after what's been going down with violet, you decide to bring light to these micro-arguments.
Well, if violet is a wolf that's only one down. I think it's totally fair to start looking at other players who might also be wolves.
Although I do want to hear Vis's thoughts on violet since I haven't seen any comments regarding her.