This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TfDPT16

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have applied to Brenau Univeristy and was wondering if anyone had any information about accreditation. I know they are in pre-accreditation right now, but does any know what happens to their students if they were to not receive full accreditation at the end of things? Also, I'm open to hearing anyone's thoughts on the program! Thanks for your help!
 
Hey there! I am going to brenau! They are super chill and have a plan if they do not get their accreditation. Pm me if you want the full scoop.
 
University: Georgia College an State University
Major: Exercise Science
Overall GPA: 3.62 (no retakes)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.59
GRE: 1st V: 153; Q: 152; A: 3.0 ...
2nd V: 154; Q: 148; A: 3.5

Submitted PTCAS: 9/19
Verified: 9/26

Volunteer: 3000 hr outpatient

Applied: Armstrong, Brenau, Emory, Georgia State, Mercer

Acceptances: N/A

Rejections: N/A

Interviews: Mercer (11/19) request received (10/19); Brenau (12/16) request received (10/25).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University: Georgia College an State University
Major: Exercise Science
Overall GPA: 3.62 (no retakes)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.59
GRE: 1st V: 153; Q: 152; A: 3.0 ...
2nd V: 154; Q: 148; A: 3.5

Submitted PTCAS: 9/19
Verified: 9/26

Volunteer: 3000 hr outpatient

Applied: Armstrong, Brenau, Emory, Georgia State, Mercer

Acceptances: N/A

Rejections: N/A

Interviews: Mercer (11/19) request received (10/19); Brenau (12/16) request received (10/25).
Have you heard back from the schools you interviewed at?
 
Hi, I have applied to Brenau Univeristy and was wondering if anyone had any information about accreditation. I know they are in pre-accreditation right now, but does any know what happens to their students if they were to not receive full accreditation at the end of things? Also, I'm open to hearing anyone's thoughts on the program! Thanks for your help!
Yea i got accepted there as well too they will send their students to Mercer or a school in south carolina, but there has never been a school to reach candidacy stage before and not become fully accredited so I think you should feel ok with the school an the professors are very nice. Anyone agree or disagree