Brian Hahn's email address

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

t.s

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Could someone please provide me with Brian Hahn's email address (at Temple).

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

just google it you meat-head!! :p

ok, i'm bored so here ya go:
http://www.temple.edu/dentistry/admissions/contact.htm

his address: brian.hahn@i'madork.edu

if you're sending him your post-interview email, make sure you say that temple is your #1 choice. Anything less, and you won't get accepted from what i've learned. Unless you're a super-star.

Oh, point of interest: i heard the other day from a temple student that the head dean of temple isn't a dentist. Isn't that weird?!! :eek:

Watch out about emailing brian, i very politely emailed him about my application status... , and he was sooooooo rude :eek: :mad: :mad:
Started mouthing of that i should remember that he is the messenger not the adcoms, which is bs because he is part of adcoms, he isnt final decision maker but his input is important.

delicous you were right... he is a hockey punk :mad: :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
dentist_to_be? said:
delicous you were right... he is a hockey punk :mad: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: Hockey Puck. I called him a hockey puck. Don't ask me what that means though. I just saw it used on conan o'brien once, and the context was that the person was an absolute *****.

Yeah, Hahn definetly pulls a lot of weight in Temple admissions - he's just saying that he doesn't so you'll leave him alone. Whatever, you're better off at Maryland dentist to be.

But getting back to the more important issue of the Dean of Temple not being a dentist. Is there any other school where the dean isn't a dentist?! I just think that's really weird (& may merit its own thread? :p ). Could you imagine a medical school without a doctor for the dean?

What was the reasoning behind this one?! I feel bad for the runners-up for that position who were actually dentists. I'd feel pretty crappy if I were them! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that: no Ph.D. understands what dentists do, no matter how much sweet research they've done, and no matter how many dental journals they've been published in. Go to hell Dean of Temple. :mad: :rolleyes:

delicious said:
:laugh: :laugh: Hockey Puck. I called him a hockey puck. Don't ask me what that means though. I just saw it used on conan o'brien once, and the context was that the person was an absolute *****.

Yeah, Hahn definetly pulls a lot of weight in Temple admissions - he's just saying that he doesn't so you'll leave him alone. Whatever, you're better off at Maryland dentist to be.

But getting back to the more important issue of the Dean of Temple not being a dentist. Is there any other school where the dean isn't a dentist?! I just think that's really weird (& may merit its own thread? :p ). Could you imagine a medical school without a doctor for the dean?

What was the reasoning behind this one?! I feel bad for the runners-up for that position who were actually dentists. I'd feel pretty crappy if I were them! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that: no Ph.D. understands what dentists do, no matter how much sweet research they've done, and no matter how many dental journals they've been published in. Go to hell Dean of Temple. :mad: :rolleyes:

sorry, brain hahn is a HOCKEY PUCK

it is really sketchy that the dean is not a dentist.... everything about that school seems sketch, a "too good to be true" deal. If the dean isnt a dentist... how does he make his decisions on what is best training for a dentist? through "research".

sketch sketch sketch i am tellin' ya

(im just waiting for dr.badvibes to join the thread and cut us to pieces :D :rolleyes: :laugh: )

dentist_to_be? said:

it is really sketchy that the dean is not a dentist.... everything about that school seems sketch, a "too good to be true" deal. If the dean isnt a dentist... how does he make his decisions on what is best training for a dentist? through "research".

(im just waiting for dr.badvibes to join the thread and cut us to pieces :D :rolleyes: :laugh: )

I haven't started a thread in a while (well, I did start one but it was pure humor and got sent to the Drs. Lounge where it wasted away). How about these thread topics:

- Scandal: Temple Dean Not a Dentist
- Brian Hahn: Portrait of a Hockey Puck
- Viscious Philly Hobos Target Temple Dental Students

delicious said:
I haven't started a thread in a while (well, I did start one but it was pure humor and got sent to the Drs. Lounge where it wasted away). How about these thread topics:

- Scandal: Temple Dean Not a Dentist
- Brian Hahn: Portrait of a Hockey Puck
- Viscious Philly Hobos Target Temple Dental Students

hahahhahahahaha :laugh: ... oh delicious, you crack me up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I like option number 2... i dare you to start a thread with that label.. DO IT :D :D :)

dentist_to_be? said:
I think I like option number 2... i dare you to start a thread with that label.. DO IT :D :D :)

hmm... i think if i did that people would be confused. Hockey puck isn't a very well-known term. Also, it probably wouldn't get too many responses because a lot of people probably down know him. Plus, i think it's generally bad to start a thread that puts someone down - even if it's Brian Hahn. Blatant negativity is just screaming to get locked-down. It's tempting though.

I'm gonna do some research on this dean and try and come up with some dirt.

delicious said:
hmm... i think if i did that people would be confused. Hockey puck isn't a very well-known term. Also, it probably wouldn't get too many responses because a lot of people probably down know him. Plus, i think it's generally bad to start a thread that puts someone down - even if it's Brian Hahn. Blatant negativity is just screaming to get locked-down. It's tempting though.

I'm gonna do some research on this dean and try and come up with some dirt.

if you made it a productive thread, it might not get locked down. For instance, if you talked about his unprofessionalism in how he sold the school... it wouldnt be too bad. and i think a lot of people on SDN know who brian is...

temple dental is like a prime tourist spot for dental applicants, everyone goes there to realize its all show with no substance

I did a google search on the dean.. found nothing useful :(

dentist_to_be? said:

HAHAH...sorry to keep you waiting d2be....I was in Europe!!

Yah, our dean is not a dentist...can you believe that!! Oh well, do I care about the dean at my school???....ummm, not really.

About being too good to be true, i dont know what you mean. They tell you its a clinical school and thats their focus and that is exactly the education is...they dont lie to you.....its the 2nd oldest school in the nation, so if they were "lying", than it wouldve been well known by now.

Are there negatives that Brian doesnt mention?? OF COURSE! But he is there selling the school....do you expect him or any other adcom to mention all the negatives of their school?