Buffalo Hotels with Shuttle Service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrAvicii

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone know a hotel in Buffalo that occurs shuttle service to the school for interview? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, anyone know a hotel in Buffalo that occurs shuttle service to the school for interview? Thanks.

Here is the info the school gave me. You may want to double-check with the hotels about the exact rate or shuttle service availability.

Ramada Inn, $75, complimentary shuttle
Comfort Inn, $89, $9 shuttle
Courtyard by Marriott Amherst, $105, complimentary shuttle
Buffalo Niagara Marriott, $140, complimentary shuttle

Here is the info the school gave me. You may want to double-check with the hotels about the exact rate or shuttle service availability.

Ramada Inn, $75, complimentary shuttle
Comfort Inn, $89, $9 shuttle
Courtyard by Marriott Amherst, $105, complimentary shuttle
Buffalo Niagara Marriott, $140, complimentary shuttle

is ramada inn also at amherst? anything closer to downtown buffalo that offers a shuttle?
because if i take a cab to amherst (from the airport) it might cost me more than if i get a hotel in buffalo and then cab it to the school. catch my drift?

is ramada inn also at amherst? anything closer to downtown buffalo that offers a shuttle?
because if i take a cab to amherst (from the airport) it might cost me more than if i get a hotel in buffalo and then cab it to the school. catch my drift?

MrAvicii,

From the airport take the NFTA transit route 47 to university station (less then $3) this transit station is centered on south campus (where the dental school is, Squire Hall)
http://metro.nfta.com/Routes/Routes.aspx#47

i stated this in another thread but for convenience i recommend the university manor inn, on the corner of south campus so you wont need a shuttle in the morning and they will hold your bags for free until after your interview. (5 min walk from transit station, 5 min to dental school, 5 min to grocery store) no worrying about getting a ride in the morning is a plus, at least for me.

hope this helps