Buffalo Waitlist Starting To Move!

Started by hmno82
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YEY!!! CONGRATS! Does this mean all of the Buffalo SDN people got in this year?? HIP HIP HOORAY! 😀 👍
 
What should I do? I was told a number of times that I was at the top of the middle third, however, according to this thread, people were accepted from below the top of the bottom third. Any suggestions???? 😡
 
I was told I was in the middle third and never got a call so... I dont know. Throughout this whole process people have been mislead as to which part of the list Buffalo was/is taking people from. I just chalk it up to miscommunication. I would call if you are really worried.

Also maybe UB is only calling people they know for sure will come. I was under the impression that they went right down the list but maybe when it gets close to class beginning things change. I dont know. I am just glad that classes start soon and I can quit worrying about it! 🙂

Congrats and good luck to everyone who got it. And for those of you who didnt, dont give up. I know Im not...