bwh invite question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guest0157H7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Question for those invited to BWH - when I clicked on the date survey link provided in the interview invite, there were no dates listed - just a button that says "submit"! Does this mean all the interview dates are already filled?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Nope- just click "submit", then the survey pops up. Should ask you to rank your top 3 dates, along with a few other questions. Then click "submit" again.

Hi all,
Question for those invited to BWH - when I clicked on the date survey link provided in the interview invite, there were no dates listed - just a button that says "submit"! Does this mean all the interview dates are already filled?

Thanks!

The dates are in the drop down. The dates are for categorical only (Tuesday or Thursday). They automatically select the Wednesday for you for PC

Members don't see this ad :)
any spots open for BWH or do you think they sent out all the invites at once?

any spots open for BWH or do you think they sent out all the invites at once?

It is hard to tell because once you enter the survey you can not go back to it.

=/ I hope there is more. BWH is my absolute dream.

How do they send invites? Me and my friends wanted for BMH. I hope there are more slots for us.

I can't even get in contact with the program coordinator's office there to ask about my app. Seems like the place is on lockdown or really behind. I heard somewhere that they might be rolling this year but find that hard to believe...

I can't even get in contact with the program coordinator's office there to ask about my app. Seems like the place is on lockdown or really behind. I heard somewhere that they might be rolling this year but find that hard to believe...

They are really really really slow.

Seriously. Do you have any idea if they are rolling or did a bolus?

It seems like they did a bolus, and have not yet responded with interview dates to anyone in that first group (that I know of). So if any more invites are coming, I imagine they would not arrive until after that first batch is settled. A few of us will post here when that happens as an FYI.

Speak of the devil- I just received a date confirmation from BWH.

dude, it was probably a bolus so no news probably=rejection at this point. you probably have lots of great invites but rejection is part of the game, especially at a place as selective as BWH.

I confirmed with the PD that it was a bolus and that if you didn't get an acceptance yet - you will receive a rejection soon.