You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
C/O 2017 LECOM Bradenton, FL
Started by MrCoolDPh
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
id say yes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Had interview last Thursday, called Lauren today and found out I got accepted!![]()
yay! congrats!! see you in the fall!!!
any advice regarding the interview and the essay question asked will help...i have my inteview on Nov 15..
what time is your interview?
Just mailed my deposit!!!!!!!
Does anyone have an interview on 12/06? Also, could someone give me some insight on the interview? About how many people are in each interview date?
I do 🙂
Hey everyone! Congrats to all that have been accepted and plan on attending LECOM next fall 😀 I have made a Facebook group if you are interested in adding it we can post questions related to LECOM, the area, whatever for all who plan on attending...
http://www.facebook.com/groups/LECOMBPHARMCO2017/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/LECOMBPHARMCO2017/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have an interview on 12/06? Also, could someone give me some insight on the interview? About how many people are in each interview date?
mine was closed as was the others that were there. there's supposed to be '24' and interview - but because mine was around the 'superstorm sandy' there were cancellations and people couldn't get make it/reschedule. look at questions that are on the lecom portion of the site. seriously - questions are right out of there.
mine did not feel like an interview at all - it was totally relaxed full on conversation. don't be so stressed that you don't think of what you are going to say but don't go crazy because they can tell you practice or write your questions down.
I do 🙂
Ok, would you mind sharing? ha
mine did not feel like an interview at all - it was totally relaxed full on conversation. don't be so stressed that you don't think of what you are going to say but don't go crazy because they can tell you practice or write your questions down.
Agreed. I was stressed for no reason. The interview was relaxed, it just felt like a flowing conversation about pharmacy/school. Don't worry!!
How many people are interviewing you? one, two?
it's one on one and youre in the faculty office. the essay you're put in rooms with other interviewers writing your essay.
Ok, thanks for the info! does anyone know how many people have been accepted so far?
no clue. that i don't think anyone on here can help you with. you can only really just count up who has been accepted on this thread.
nice. When was your interview?
it was oct. 18
Has anyone called Lauren yet today? Are decisions made?
if it says in your portal a decision has been made you can call her.
I interviewed last thurday november 15th & found out today that I was accepted..Did you check your portal? Has your status changed?Has anyone been notified or accepted that had an interview last Thursday November 15th
I interviewed last thurday november 15th & found out today that I was accepted..Did you check your portal? Has your status changed?
congrats 😀 see you next year!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks! Is this your top choice?congrats 😀 see you next year!
thanks! Is this your top choice?
yeah it's the only school i applied to actually - sending out my deposit on monday after the holiday 🙂
There's a facebook group already created for us 🙂...see yall next year!!!
I was placed on the alternate list...sucks
what exactly did it say on the portal?
I am on the waiting list. I graduated from UC Berkeley. GPA 3.45 1 year research experience , 1 and half year pharmacy experience including pharmacy tech license, a lot of extracurriculars. Do I have a chance to get in ? Is my GPA low?
You deff have a chance...I was accepted with a 3.2 gpa and I just started a job at cvs at the end of Oct.
I am on the waiting list. I graduated from UC Berkeley. GPA 3.45 1 year research experience , 1 and half year pharmacy experience including pharmacy tech license, a lot of extracurriculars. Do I have a chance to get in ? Is my GPA low?
Nope. You've interviewed early enough, I'd say you have an extremely good chance of getting in. It's only a case of waiting for a call. 🙂 Good luck.
Ur stats are pretty impressive, I'm sure you'll get in. Did u apply to any other schools?I am on the waiting list. I graduated from UC Berkeley. GPA 3.45 1 year research experience , 1 and half year pharmacy experience including pharmacy tech license, a lot of extracurriculars. Do I have a chance to get in ? Is my GPA low?
What's the Facebook page called? I couldn't find it for the life of me! ;/There's a facebook group already created for us 🙂...see yall next year!!!
What's the Facebook page called? I couldn't find it for the life of me! ;/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/LECOMBPHARMCO2017/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the Facebook page called? I couldn't find it for the life of me! ;/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/LECOMBPHARMCO2017/
how will school send interview invitation? by email or by portal?
They called my phone...
how will school send interview invitation? By email or by portal?
I also receieved a call & then an email..so make sure you always have your phone with yah. 😉how will school send interview invitation? by email or by portal?
