c/o 2019 LECOM: Bradenton,FL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I will be attending LECOM-Bradenton for Pharmacy this fall c/o 2019! Looking for housing with female roommates near the school. If anyone has any info e-mail me [email protected]! Can't wait to meet the rest of you :)
i have couple of questions from you. Do you have to send your transcript directly to LECOM again?! Also do you know how and when we are going to the background check/ fingerprinting done?! I'm kinda confused

Reactions: 1 user
When you was accepted Lauren call you or receive an official letter in mail?
No she didn't call or email. I only got the official letter in the mail.

No she didn't call or email. I only got the official letter in the mail.
Nice to listen that because I checked my file in the LECOM portal and my status has changed from alternate list to the Committee has made a decision. :happy::happy::happy:

That means you have gotten accepted!!!!!!!! Yay. You will get ur letter by Monday. I'm so happ for you

Is there a Facebook page for class of 2019?!

Did anyone from the July 9th interview get accepted or wait listed?

I got on the alternate list. You?

I interviewed on July 9th as well. I didn't hear anything back today. Did Lauren call you to let you know you are on the alternate's list or did your lecom portal status change?

I interviewed on July 9th as well. I didn't hear anything back today. Did Lauren call you to let you know you are on the alternate's list or did your lecom portal status change?
Portal status changed this morning so I called her