c/o 2019 LECOM: Bradenton,FL

Started by MLH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I will be attending LECOM-Bradenton for Pharmacy this fall c/o 2019! Looking for housing with female roommates near the school. If anyone has any info e-mail me [email protected]! Can't wait to meet the rest of you 🙂
i have couple of questions from you. Do you have to send your transcript directly to LECOM again?! Also do you know how and when we are going to the background check/ fingerprinting done?! I'm kinda confused
 
No she didn't call or email. I only got the official letter in the mail.
Nice to listen that because I checked my file in the LECOM portal and my status has changed from alternate list to the Committee has made a decision. :happy::happy::happy:
 
That means you have gotten accepted!!!!!!!! Yay. You will get ur letter by Monday. I'm so happ for you [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad