CA schools or out-of-state schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bauhinia

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, for those of you currently in CA, what schools are you applying to? I am thinking about applying to some out-of-state schools like oregon state & colorado but i don't know if they are a lot harder to get into as an out-of-state applicant. very confused right now...since this is my second time applying. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

hi, for those of you currently in CA, what schools are you applying to? I am thinking about applying to some out-of-state schools like oregon state & colorado but i don't know if they are a lot harder to get into as an out-of-state applicant. very confused right now...since this is my second time applying. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!!!
hi!

colorado takes very few out of state applicants - probably on the scale of 30ish in a class close to 200. it's not impossible though - i got in as an out-of-state applicant. also, their supplemental application last year was so easy to fill out (it took me all of 10 minutes), so if you have the extra cash, it's a pretty simple school to apply to.