Aug 9, 2017
Hi everyone just a quick question regarding the GPA calculations. Are separate labs included in science GPA? For example for general and organic chemistry the labs were separate grades from the lecture.

Thank you!

OP
D
Aug 9, 2017
Hi everyone just a quick question regarding the GPA calculations. Are separate labs included in science GPA? For example for general and organic chemistry the labs were separate grades from the lecture.

I ask because for some masters programs they don't include separate lab courses in your GPA.

Thank you!

sobertiger

7+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2010
Status
Dental Student

Thank you!
Yes. They are definitely included.

나의 XT1575 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Akmmoo2

2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
But if our labs and classes are on our transcript as one grade we leave it like that correct? Don't change it?

FeralisExtremum

SDN Gold Donor
Gold Donor
10+ Year Member
May 17, 2008
Status
Dental Student
But if our labs and classes are on our transcript as one grade we leave it like that correct? Don't change it?
Yes, match it to the transcript. Some of my courses included the lab within the course, some of them held them separately - I always followed the transcript listing and had no issues there.

Reactions: Akmmoo2