Calculating GPA for dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Diamondah9

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone just a quick question regarding the GPA calculations. Are separate labs included in science GPA? For example for general and organic chemistry the labs were separate grades from the lecture.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone just a quick question regarding the GPA calculations. Are separate labs included in science GPA? For example for general and organic chemistry the labs were separate grades from the lecture.

I ask because for some masters programs they don't include separate lab courses in your GPA.

Thank you!

As far as I know, yes

Members don't see this ad :)

Thank you!
Yes. They are definitely included.

나의 XT1575 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

But if our labs and classes are on our transcript as one grade we leave it like that correct? Don't change it?

But if our labs and classes are on our transcript as one grade we leave it like that correct? Don't change it?

Yes, match it to the transcript. Some of my courses included the lab within the course, some of them held them separately - I always followed the transcript listing and had no issues there.

Reactions: 1 user