California Applicants DPT 2017-2018

Started by SR_DPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone hear any kind of movement from Western University waitlist at all?!?!

I asked Karen about how many people are on the waitlist and if there has been any movement after I received an email on whether I wanted to keep my spot on the waitlist. This is what she told me:
“As of this afternoon, that number is changing as a result of the email going out. However, at this specific moment there are 81 alternates in the pool. To date, we have made a total of 35 offers to alternates in the pool. As of this afternoon, the class is full. However, this can change at any time between now and the end of July.” This was on wednesday 5/2/19.
 
I asked Karen about how many people are on the waitlist and if there has been any movement after I received an email on whether I wanted to keep my spot on the waitlist. This is what she told me:
“As of this afternoon, that number is changing as a result of the email going out. However, at this specific moment there are 81 alternates in the pool. To date, we have made a total of 35 offers to alternates in the pool. As of this afternoon, the class is full. However, this can change at any time between now and the end of July.” This was on wednesday 5/2/19.

wow thank you so much for this information!!! let's hope for more movement soon 🙁