California NAPLEX and MPJE tests

Started by Abu Steve
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Abu Steve

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I had a quick question. I plan on moving to California after graduating from school. I wanted to see if I can take the NAPLEX and MPJE tests in Maryland first or do I have to go take them in that state? (Especially MPJE)
 
Take the NAPLEX and send the score to every state where you want to get licensed. Then take the appropriate law exam for each state (usually MPJE, but CPJE in California). That way you can get multiple primary licenses instead of being licensed by reciprocity.