California Schools Update******

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Daniel86155

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

Just decided to start a thread for anyone applying in the west coast since there are far less schools over here. Any updates on schools? So far I have had interviews at Azusa Pacific and Loma Linda 🙂

Also applied to the following: CSULB, UNLV, Rocky Mt univ. , MT. ST. MArys, and Chapman
 
Last edited:
I've only heard back and had an interview from Azusa Pacific so far.

Also applied to: CSUN, CSULB, WesternU, Mount St. Mary's, Chapman, UCSF/SFSU, and NYU.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody (regular decision) heard from A.T. Still at all? I'm getting annoyed at how often I check my emails lol