This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

harleyquinn33

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CSU LA's program seems to be my last option. Does anyone know what they expect from an applicant? As I stated in my previous post, I've take some(and did badly but passed)science courses in the past. This has been the dark shadow over my previous applications. My legit explanation of why I had such low marks didn't help anything either. I thought about discussing my struggle with depression and mental illness but it might turn them even more off. This is why I want to become a psychiatrist. Any advice will be welcomed. 🙂
 
CSU LA's program seems to be my last option. Does anyone know what they expect from an applicant? As I stated in my previous post, I've take some(and did badly but passed)science courses in the past. This has been the dark shadow over my previous applications. My legit explanation of why I had such low marks didn't help anything either. I thought about discussing my struggle with depression and mental illness but it might turn them even more off. This is why I want to become a psychiatrist. Any advice will be welcomed. 🙂

I'm gonna apply as well, but do you mind if I ask you what your GPa is?