Call back from the car dealer to resign the contract?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I chose this car because 1. It's an Suv and hybrid. 2. It's Toyota.... 3. It's the best Mpg hybrid Suv now beside Tsla model X. I don't want small cars. If I wanted small cars, I could have chosen others already.

Members don't see this ad.

See the document before you jumped to conclusions.

You are not getting it NOW. That is the whole point of this thread right?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Yes! I knew you'd be onboard!

I chose this car because 1. It's an Suv and hybrid. 2. It's Toyota.... 3. It's the best Mpg hybrid Suv now beside Tsla model X. I don't want small cars. If I wanted small cars, I could have chosen others already.

I appreciate the Tesla mention.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow there are more Tesla preorders here than I would have expected, given how notoriously thrifty this crowd is, LOL

After that likely $3750 tax credit and savings from not having to buy gas ever again, plus the likely VERY high resale value of the car, I personally think it isn't that much of a long term financial negative. All I have to do is get those solar panels on my house and I will rarely have to purchase energy again.

Reactions: 2 users
After that likely $3750 tax credit and savings from not having to buy gas ever again, plus the likely VERY high resale value of the car, I personally think it isn't that much of a long term financial negative. All I have to do is get those solar panels on my house and I will rarely have to purchase energy again.

Solar panels with Tesla home batteries are such an appealing combination.

Kia has come a long way and their dependability is solid. I'd sure as hell drive a K900. Gorgeous machines. And that new hybrid SUV looks fantastic. The cabin looks aces to me.

Korean cars still aren't sexy, but I'll be damned if they aren't high quality these days. They are the Toyota of the 2010s.

Reactions: 1 user
You can get a Chevy Bolt before then. It's not as pretty, but you won;'t be waiting until 2019 to get it........

What do you guys think about TSLA stock?

A product announcement is coming on Oct 17th and their earning report is coming out on Oct 26th. The stock is priced lower than it has been trading for recently, personally I think you could make some money buying now.

I think there is more money to be made purchasing SolarCity stock though. If I were going to throw money around Musk that is where I would do it.

This is not really related to pharmacy, but I would like to ask everyone's opinions. I bought a brand new car last week from a Toyota dealer with a pretty good deal : 0% down, 0% interest and Out of the door price (after tax and fees) was 1000 dollars below the MSRP. The contract was signed. Yesterday, a guy from the dealer called me and said they wanna meet me up to resign the contract because they can't do 0%, instead will adjust to 0.9% for me and readjust the selling price to make my payment the same monthly. I am just curious if anyone has heard or known about such resigning contracts from car dealer?
Careful!!! It doesn't matter what they say on the phone.....read what ever they are going to have you sign . I have plenty of friends that were car salesmen when I was younger and don't trust any of them... unless its CarMax!!
And I still drive my 2000 accord with 215 k on it . If you can go thru pharmacy school you can fix most minor items with a car and do its maintenance. 4-6 years old is the sweet spot for a used car that has been well kept!