Campus visit help!! -- Univ. of St Augustine

Started by cg11092
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cg11092

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I'm going to be applying to USA next year. I really want to visit the campus (specifically the FL campus) before submitting my application so I can maybe get a chance to meet important people in the USA DPT admissions process, and to get to know the program better.
Did anyone visit before applying? If so, how did you go about scheduling it? Did you bring a list of questions -- if so, what questions? Were you part of a big group of visitors or was it a more personal visit? Is there any other advice you could give me on how to visit, what to do during the visit and how to stand out?


Thanks so much!