Can I Resend ELORs after submitting VMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vetwardbound

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I apologize first of all if this is a repeat question, but I unsuccessfully searched the archives for it.

I really want to submit my VMCAS today, but I think that I may need to resend the ELOR request in the next week or two bc my references may have lost the previous emails. If I submit, can I still resend them?

Thanks in advance!
 
You sure can! After submitting your VMCAS, you can still log on to the website and it gives you two options. One to print your application, one to visit your eLOR page.