Can I self study physics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

artvandelay786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I switched to premed my second year and so will be unable to take physics before the mcat. Could I reasonably self study physics? With Khan, BR, etc.? I have only a high school physics background and have probably forgot everything by now

Members don't see this ad.

Absolutely but of course I wouldn't recommend it. Taking the respective classes (recently) will help develop a strong intuition which goes a long, long way on the MCAT.

If you are traditional college student, you are very young and I don't see the point in rushing. I suppose you can consider this a neutral input.

It's very doable, make sure you are using comprehensive content and do lots of practice.:thumbup:

Absolutely but of course I wouldn't recommend it. Taking the respective classes (recently) will help develop a strong intuition which goes a long, long way on the MCAT.

If you are traditional college student, you are very young and I don't see the point in rushing. I suppose you can consider this a neutral input.

This, couldn't have said it better myself.