can i withdraw then resubmit aacomas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc0307

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
CAN I RE-SUBMIT THIS CYCLE IF I WITHDRAW BEFORE VERIFICATION?

this is probably the most pathetic thing you will read. I submitted my aacomas last week. I now downloaded the application as pdf to read through it and found 6 mf typos in my activities sections like a random "i" or period or wrong apostrophes it's just a really ugly impression. idk how i never caught these. I wouldn't stress over a typo, but 6 is another story lol. I only submitted to one school bc that happens to be the only DO school that i would go to if i don't get into MD. I have a strong application it's just these damn typos. anyways, Is it more wise to withdraw considering that i know i might not do well on my mcat test in two days (averaging 505) and might have to take a gap year? should i leave it? what would u do ?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would like to take this opportunity to direct you to a thread containing one of my favorite gonnif quotes. Help :( Typo on personal statement for strong applicant

lol I would not freak out that much about "a typo". i even have one in my amcas application and im not concerned whatsoever. my case with aacomas is special bc i have SEVERAL typos concentrated in one area (activities) (at least 5). I even stopped reading bc of how bad they were i didnt wanna find out how many more are out there lmao

lol I would not freak out that much about "a typo". i even have one in my amcas application and im not concerned whatsoever. my case with aacomas is special bc i have SEVERAL typos concentrated in one area (activities) (at least 5). I even stopped reading bc of how bad they were i didnt wanna find out how many more are out there lmao
Too bad. Very analogous situations with the same cause.